Gerard Butler GALS
Songbird

Two Gerry Movies!

Hi all. As many of you know, I live in a small rural town. I love my little town, but it's not very progressive as movies go. I have complained through my Gerry fandom years that his movies very rarely make it to show here in small town USA.

I usually have at least a 30 mile drive one way to see Gerry's movies, which is a trip I'm happy to make.

However, this week offers a real treat for me. Our little twin theater is showing not only How To Train Your Dragon, but also The Bounty Hunter has finally made it here, too! :woohoo:

It's not the convenience of having the movies showing here. But for me, it signals success and mainstream attention for Gerry's movies.

Okay, granted, one is a kids' movie and the other has Jennifer Anniston.

I don't care. It matters not how, but that it, quite simply, IS!

Posted Image

Posted Image

:yay:HE HAS ARRIVED! Happy for ya Sweetie!

:wave: Frannie

Congrats Katydid! That theater also looks like a really fun place to see a movie too.

Wow; lucky you! I have yet to see BH but did get my hands on a copy of Rock&Rolla and have watched it three times already. I loved seeing LAC in the cinema and am waiting patiently to buy that DVD so my husband can see it. I get all of Gerry's movie; as they become available...By now I've got quite a collection...Lol.

Congrats Katie,

Either way you win.

It's a great theater. It became a 'twin' theater many years ago when they closed off and converted the balcony section into a second screen and seats. It doesn't have surround sound and plush seats with cup holders, but it does hold lots of fond memories for me as Wayne and I used to go to the movies quite often during our 'courtship' and early married years. Now he just waits for me to bring home the DVD! :lol:

Thanks!

I'll probably purchase the movie posters from them, too. They charge me about $5 each.

They should just give them to me, but, I figure it's a good way to show my support of the local theater. :pointy:

I feel your excitement, Katie!! I live in a small mountain town in Colorado and I usually have to travel to the flatlands to see a Gerry movie but recently they are popping up in my town. Not the week it is released but usually the second or third week. I'll take it!!

~HUGS~ Kathy