Gerard Butler GALS

4/28 - Machine Gun Preacher - slated to go into production in June, in Pennsylvania

becozy

Lisa.... Yes I remember that! I just don't think they have to go to the extreme of making the actor look just like the person they are portraying... Besides ..I remember a while ago people were saying that he looked so different in so many of his movies...Phantom, Attila, Timeline, Drac, even tomb Raider! I know there are more just can't think now...I'm still trying to get the image of him with a comb over out of my head! :doh: But I absolutely get what you're saying...either way he'll always do whatever part he takes total justice! We have always known what a spectacular actor he is...and I think a lot of the world ...not all.... is finally realizing it too!

:wave: Frannie

Moira,

I also read (can't remember where), that they would be filming in South Africa in July-August, with Gerry mentioning that he was hoping to see some of the World Cup.

I have also read recently that there are real security concerns for the World Cup. Is there any place in Africa that is safe or turmoil free?? I am such a worrier about things like that.

Now that you're all mentioning these, I do remember. :doh: Not sure why I didn't remember on my own. Too much crammed into my brain. LOL But yeah, I remember reading about him mentioning the World Cup.

I apologize, for this is off topic, GALS! Mirin and Bonnie, I know where the video is listed (as it is not yet in our posted GALS Downloads :) ), so look for a PM coming your way!

Beachie

Beachie, add me to the list of people who want to see that video. I've been asking for a long time but no one knows where to find it.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Beachie, add me to the list of people who want to see that video. I've been asking for a long time but no one knows where to find it.

~HUGS~ Kathy

It's in my Facebook videos .... :D You dinna ask me. ;)

I just received info about auditions and casting from one of my talent agencies. I did a little research and found this site is also looking. Anyone in the LA area might want to try out for a role, check out the link. I will try out for roles # 12, 17, & 20 but not through this agency; I don't know them. Don't know how legit they are.

http://www.exploretalent.com/display_casting4.php?casting_id=731720

I apologize, for this is off topic, GALS! Mirin and Bonnie, I know where the video is listed (as it is not yet in our posted GALS Downloads :) ), so look for a PM coming your way!

Beachie

Hello, Beachie, could you also pass on this information on the video. :ty: Veronica