Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

My foot and a can got in a fight!

Hi,

So what happens when you pick up a thin plastic bag with 5 cans of mustard greens in it? It breaks apart and one lovely can maybe two land on the top of your foot! My response: Ouch, that hurt was all I could say lol!

It turned green and was stinging something awful! Now it's bluish with a red tint underneath. I'm just thankful that all I broke was a vein! I've iced it and the swelling has gone done! I have one nasty bruise! It hurts if I lay my foot a certain way. I have to work tomorrow so it could be interesting!

Never fight with a can they win! :lol:

:hugs:

April

Teehee, I've done that kind of thing! I broke one of the big blood vessels on my foot kickboxing one day, and yeah, I had the same sort of reaction. It was tender for about a week! :unsure:

:)

Steph

Good to know! I have a nasty knot and bruise! What type of shoes do you recommend I wear? The thought of putting shoes on at all makes me cringe but I'm scheduled to work tomorrow!

April

Ah man, sorry April!

Take it easy girl. Keep icing on and off too.

Hugs,

Cheryl

I once went to the freezer for a fudgesicle and had a frozen chicken fall on my bare big toe! After getting the toe nail drilled to relieve the blood blister under it, I ended up on crutches. I've disliked chicken ever since! I feel for you, April. You too, Stef.

Suzie

Ow!!!! I have dropped stuff on my toes and stubbed my toes so many times....the worst when I was about 10(?) me and my cousins were in my room and I stubbed my little toe on the floor register....I screamed at the top of my lungs....Remembering the pain from that still makes me sick to my stomach!

I hope it feels better soon!!! Not sure about the shoe situation...I think any shoe is gonna hurt unfortunately!

Thanks Kalyn and Cheryl!

Suzie - That makes me hurt just thinking about it!

I wore flipflops and did ok it hurt a little but not bad.

April