Gerard Butler GALS

QUICK ROOM Count

heISmyGspot

If you've booked a room at the LV Hilton (whether or not you used the "convention code") will you please make a quick post? THANKS!

Sue and I have our room booked using the GALS code. That's two in our room and I know Elissa is accounting for three in her room.

Suzie

It doesn't matter how many are in the room. We're trying to get a "room count." There appears to be a discrepancy and we want to make sure we meet our contractual obligations.

And if you didn't use the convention code because you were able to get a better deal by not using it, post that, too! :kisswink:

Holly.

I booked a room from Monday to Monday starting out with the code but then I got a senior discount. So I don't know if that counts.

Barbara

I booked a room & Reggie booked a room. I used the code, not sure of Reggie.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Just to let you know, Deb, Shawn and Kacey and I are not booked at the Hilton this year. No room is in our name. We are doing something else.

:wave: I booked a room for me, Samantha and Charlotte (in Feb.) and I used the code.:wave::vegasbaby: Edited by RezzRN

Yes I booked a room for me and Bea. I used the code for GB gals. We will be there from Tuesday to Monday (check out Monday) So excited........ :tantrum:

• 2 weeks later...