Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

Want a Piece of MILO? ;-)

UP for grabs is Milo's extremely sexy and identifiable PLAID SHIRT!! - complete with Certificate of Authenticity! (This is one of the shirts worn by Gerry (Milo) in The Bounty Hunter. The Certificate of Authentication is from Columbia Pictures and Sony. It has a Sony seal on it and is numbered!)

Posted Image

Now for the deets:

A randomly selected ticket will be drawn at the Convention, on Friday, June 5, 2010. The winner does NOT need to be present.

The raffle is open to anyone, HOWEVER, if you're outside of the United States, you will be responsible for international shipping costs.

If you're feeling lucky :cunning: all you have to do to participate is buy tickets! Each ticket costs $20 or you can buy 6 for $100.

Due to restrictions, paypal is not being offered as a payment option. You'll have to do it the old fashioned way and send a check, cashier's check* or money order* payable to Jenni Grizzle at:

PO BOX 465654

Lawrenceville, GA 30042

All checks must be received by JUNE 1st. (Any checks or money orders received after that date will be returned). The shirt will not be mailed until after the check clears. If the winner's check does not clear, a subsequent drawing will be held. *If the winner has remitted a money order or cashier's check, the shirt will be shipped as soon as possible.

All proceeds will be used to offset convention expenses. This is not a fundraiser for charity.

EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS goes to Cheryl (PaisleyScot) for this extraordinary contribution!!

:yourock: Cheryl!

Whoot!! Whoot!! Mr. G DNA!! I can clone me a Mr G. if I win!!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

That's awesome!! WTG, Cheryl!!!

Suzie

Can we do Paypal so long as it's before the deadline?

No. Paypal is NOT an option. Only checks, cashier's checks or money orders will be accepted. There are legalities involved which prohibit using paypal at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't mean to be picky but I've never done this before and sometimes wonder if these items are really what they say they are and not just replicas... I mean where did this particular item come from in the first place... I am really thinking of sending a check but I'm just one of those peeps that have that wee bit of skepticism in me! Besides it would be a splurge for me so I really have to know that it's one of the shirts that he wore as he did say they had a bunch of those shirts and that he didn't wear the same one all the time... So would this be one that he wore? If this shirt was on that body you bet your boots I'll splurge!! :cunning:

Thanks for any answers you can give me...

Frannie

No. Paypal is NOT an option. Only checks, cashier's checks or money orders will be accepted. There are legalities involved which prohibit using paypal at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Holly. :)

And :thankyou: Cheryl for your continued generosity.

Hi Frannie :wave:

Yes this is one of the shirts worn by Gerry (Milo) in TBH. It comes with a Certificate of Authentication from Columbia pictures And Sony.

It has a Sony seal on it and is numbered! I'd want to make sure to so thanks for asking :D

Cheryl

Yes this is one of the shirts worn by Gerry (Milo) in TBH. It comes with a Certificate of Authentication from Columbia pictures And Sony.

It has a Sony seal on it and is numbered! I'd want to make sure to so thanks for asking :D

Cheryl

Thanks, Cheryl! I've edited the original post to reflect this info! :pointy:

Thanks Cheryl and Holly.... Sorry for the questioning on this but beings I'm kinda broke and have to sneak out some milk money...:cunning:....I just had to ask!

:wave: Frannie

Pfft! There are NO stupid questions ... only stupid answers! :funnyface: Glad you asked as it allowed us to clarify for others. :)

Cheryl

In that case, my check will be in the mail on Monday! I love me some Milo! :p

As soon as I get can, there will be a check in the mail...things are REALLY tight right now, but I'm gonna try like hell to come up with that $20!!!

mmmm I want me some Milo!!! :yummy:

check going in the mail tomorrow

Annemarie

Wow Cheryl, you are amazing! Thank so much! I am continually astounded by the generosity of GB's GALS!! I shall be sending in a check, oh yeah!

Hugs,

Bonnie

Wow Cheryl, you are amazing! Thank so much! I am continually astounded by the generosity of GB's GALS!! I shall be sending in a check, oh yeah!

Hugs,

Bonnie

:drink:

Will a ticket be mailed back to us if we send a check? I am kinda thinking not.

Should we put our GALS name on the check?

Hi Have Mercy :wave:

No a ticket will not be sent back to you. By purchasing a chance to win you are automatically entered into the drawing.

If you like you can put your screen name on your check to make it easier for us, but we have peoples real names.

Thanks for asking!

Cheryl

If you want to see if we've received your check, you can refer to the list here. Chances are looking good for those that have entered so far!! :)

I am seriously contemplating buying a ticket.What I'd do with that shirt,I don't know,but I'm still considering it lol

If you want to see if we've received your check, you can refer to the list here. Chances are looking good for those that have entered so far!! :)

Sending a check today....should get there just in time, I hope. Watch for it :wave:

Bonnie

Did they wash the shirt? does it smell like him? Cuz...I'll mug someone for $100 worth of tickets.

My check is on the way :woohoo: