Gerard Butler GALS

Boy it pays to get on here after all of the watermarks have been removed and I only have to copy pics once. Nice job ladies on finding and sharing these gorgeous pics of Gerry. He looks busy as usual but having a good time I'm sure. I'm getting so used to the beard and longer hair that I will miss them when they get cut. Maybe he will keep them for MGP. I wouldn't mind at all!! Looking GOOD, Gerry!! Love the blue jacket!!! Also, very sexy look when he is standing beside the car. :yummy:

~HUGS~ Kathy

It's great seeing Gerry so relaxed, enjoying himself for awhile, after completion of Coriolanus. I can hardly imagine a better place than the Mediterranean.......have been there, and the water is the color of his jacket......cobalt blue! I can so imagine he would really enjoy an event like the Monte Carlo Gran Prix!

Have fun, Gerry!!

:wuv:

:thud:

It got me soooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED this morning, seeing the pix of Gerry standing next to Mark Webber!! :pointy: He's a fellow Tasmanian!!! :yay: I'm just hoping Mark let Gerry know of how beautiful our state is! :kisswink:

Edited by Aussie_Stace

I love his hair and beard this length. I like his hair just a little

longer in fact, the longer the curlier, and I love his curls.

He really looks great. I'm glad he is having a good time before

starting his next gig.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I love the hair & the beard! YUM!

WOW he looks great! Thanks again to all the GALS for sharing news & pics about Gerry!

Here's the link to one more photo; unfortunately I can't download it.

Sexy X 3! :-)

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/11214/Celebs-Were-Popping-Up-Left-Right--Centre-At-Yesterdays-Monaco-Grand-Prix.aspx

Theresa

It's now in the Gallery without watermarks!

It's now in the Gallery without watermarks!

WOW! You guys are good (and quick)! But you already know that, don't you? :-)

Thanks,

T

:)

Hello!

Thanks for these beautiful pictures, he looks more handsome than ever!!!! You make my day!!!! Any pictures of him attending to a sport event is great!!!! I love it!!!!!

Josée

Maybe my brother has seen that. He watches F1 like no tomorrow like he used to. Thanks anyway for the pics, now i wanna watch the coverage of the race. stupid me. ><

SilverWolff

p.s. i haven't been on in forever because of depression issues. i have been that way lately...

Maybe my brother has seen that. He watches F1 like no tomorrow like he used to. Thanks anyway for the pics, now i wanna watch the coverage of the race. stupid me. ><

SilverWolff

p.s. i haven't been on in forever because of depression issues. i have been that way lately...

Hey MissSilverWolff - sorry to hear about the depression. I relate. It's miserable. I pray you will be able to overcome and find peace and joy.

BlueJean

Thanks for that. I don't know what's really wrong. All i know is that I'm just overly depressed. I hate sounding like a child or a recluse, but I don't really feel loved. When i was watching Gerry's st patricks day interview with D. letterman, i think i raised a bit in spirit but it still didn't really help me that much... and gerry's good at making me feel better.. what's wrong with that?

sorry about the off topic-ness, i'll hush... ><

Silver

His first Formula 1 Race, aye?

Glad he likes it! A man after my own heart! :kisswink:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

SilverWolff

Think of Gerry a lot and you can't be depressed. He will put sunshine in every day

and a smile on your face every time you think of him. I speak from experience.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy