Gerard Butler GALS
framolamdu

Gerry at AMFAR Benefit in Cannes

I'm so glad his beautiful face is back being visible. He looked good with the bushy beard, but this is the perfect amount of scruff back!!!

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/100019800.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5905DAB5CF50A572143B103C20C5F5B2120211C0234DB27CE

WTG, Mo! :highfive: More in the gallery, here!

I'm so glad his beautiful face is back being visible. He looked good with the bushy beard, but this is the perfect amount of scruff back!!!

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/100019800.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5905DAB5CF50A572143B103C20C5F5B2120211C0234DB27CE

OK, so I'm not the only one who thought he trimmed the beard! :-)

Theresa if its as hot over there as it is in UK he's probably fed up with icecream getting in his beard :lmao:

Moira

OMG!!! Deb, thanks for calling me. You gave me a heads up and I had to come look. OMG! I love the one where he is looking to his left. LOOK AT THAT! Holly, you need to pick Deb up off the ground...

Sally

The beard is perfect now...stopping under his chin instead of going down his neck...I love it, love it, love it! Damn! I think the temperature just shot up. Fooking hell! :drool1:

:cheeky::woo::heat::hubba:

Moira, :funnyup: Thanks for the laugh and the pics, Hun! Holly, thanks for the gallery of said pics. :D

I agree with you GALS, he's trimmed the beard. :yummy: The salt/pepper hair is wonderful, too.

But, best of all, I really do love the long lean look of HIM! :faint:

Beachie

i love how he's wearing the necklace from Coriolanus! Love the trimmed beard! :drool1:

Would it sound weird if i said that i actually missed Gerry in the past 2 days?

Thanx Moira!!!

Theresa if its as hot over there as it is in UK he's probably fed up with icecream getting in his beard :lmao:

Moira

Moira.......we definitely have different definitions of hot. It's been in the 90s here this week. I think our lows have been in the 70s, probably still warmer than "HOT" in Scotland.

I'm gonna' freeze when I'm there, aren't I? Can I get away with sandals at all? :lol:

Brenda

PS: Yes, I definitely agree he's trimmed the beard. It had gotten quite full for Coriolanus. As was said, it didn't look bad at all, but I do prefer this length. Whatever, I always think he looks good.

ETA: Forgot to say, I love the salt-n-pepper also. I also think he's still wearing the ring from Coriolanus. I like it.

Looks like they added another pic on Getty. I hope we can get it without the watermark, because he's got a gorgeous smile.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/100021538/Getty-Images-Entertainment

Edited by Rendita

Moira

LOL! Good one! You mean, he needs the weather excuse to eat ice cream? Because I thought his sweet tooth was all weather! :-)

Off topic, but really, it's hot in the UK at the moment?

Theresa

P.S. Someone get him some sun screen, he hasn't been doing his skin any favours by the looks of it. He ought to be more careful with that fair complexion of his. Note to future GF: make sure he gets enough sun protection dear!

Edited by terezoulini

Guest sugarbee

LOL! Good one! You mean, he needs the weather excuse to eat ice cream? Because I thought his sweet tooth was all weather! :-)

Off topic, but really, it's hot in the UK at the moment?

Theresa

P.S. Someone get him some sun screen, he hasn't been doing his skin any favours by the looks of it. He ought to be more careful with that fair complexion of his. Note to future GF: make sure he gets enough sun protection dear!

I am the same way...Nicole Kidman- glow in the dark- white. I see my dermatologist regularly for this reason. I've got those "freckles" that he has on his face and I am getting them looked at soon just to be on the safe side. Even though my make-up has sunscreen in it. You have to be careful with skin as fair as ours. I'll tell him tonight. :doh:

Brenda be grateful if we stay at 70 when you're here or you will really freeze if we go lower :lmao: sandals are fine just now when its dry.

I must say Gerry is looking so fine just now :pant::yummy:

Moira

THE HAIR :heat:

And the suit :thud:

You can still see the red in his beard :swoon:

I wonder if he'll wear that suit to the APJ event.

He looks fantastic.

JustJared has pics now too.

I love he kept the jewelry.

Edited by BaileyS

He's looking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! The S&P hair and he's letting it grow but I'm surprised that he thinned out the beard because he should be starting to film The Preacher soon.. Also and I'm just askin mind ya..... Whens he getting his Sweet and sexy self back to the states??????????????? He's just having a blast in France isn't he? I'm so glad we are at least getting pictures though! :p

:wave: frannie

Love the pics! :drool1:

Nice to see some of his face again, although that full beard looked reaaaally good on him.

Hmmm, you think I can persuade him to stay in the Cannes area a bit longer? :unsure: Like... for another 2 weeks, since I'll be there then? No? Bugger. :tantrum:

Moira

:lol: He needs a bit more ice cream and some cupcakes! Hopefully now that he's got a few weeks between films, and maybe even have to put on a little to play Sam, he'll have a chance to beef back up a bit.

I like this cheeky little smile:

Posted Image

Thanks for all the pics everyone!

Lisa

He's just an icredibly handsome man!!!!!!

I wish the pics were labeled so I would know for sure who he is with.

Isn't this Russell Crowe and his wife with Gerry? It made my heart skip a beat to see the two of them together. I wish I knew what they were talking about.

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

You are correct Kathy. That is Russell Crowe.

Maybe he's saying "I don't know why people keep thinking I'm in Robin Hood" or asking him if he still wants to do A Star Is Born?

Hmmm.....

You are correct Kathy. That is Russell Crowe.

Maybe he's saying "I don't know why people keep thinking I'm in Robin Hood" or asking him if he still wants to do A Star Is Born?

Hmmm.....

Those two are going to be pitted against each other from now on. Will it be Russell or Gerard in the next big action movie. Personally, as much as I love Russell Crowe in movies I thought he looked too old for Robin Hood. That should have been Gerry in that movie. He would have been pairfect!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I was really liking the full beard-much more flattering than the scruff-JMO! The scruff looks like he got up too late to shave but the beard looked like he was committed to a beard! Is the woman in the red dress maybe Joeley Richardson-it looks like her?? She is stunning.

I don't think I really have words for this. :thud:

But seriously, does it need words? I could just keep looking at these photos all day and forget everything else I have to do xD.