Gerard Butler GALS
Miss S

What's happening with the Virtual Convention?

Does anyone know if there'll be a virtual convention this year. The one last year was such fun for those of us that couldn't make it to Vegas. I for one, felt like I was a part of the goings on happening in Vegas that way. It was quite fun!!!

Thanks!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Yes there will be. Details will be posted when we have them.

Moira

:wave:

So good to know you had fun last year! This year will be our 4th Virtual Con!

We usually open the Topics the week of the Vegas Con, and we'll post about the opening n Updates, MySace, Twitter and Facebook, too!

:D

That's great! I didn't know there would be a "virtual version", but it is a wonderful way to be with you from the distance! :D

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward again to helping out with the virtual con this year. I had great fun last year helping bring you some video live from Vegas, the quality was not great but it was our first shot and Holly and the team are hoping to make it better for you all this year. Im sure I will also broadcast a few Gerry movies for you - one for sure being "Law Abiding Citizen". I suggest that everyone watches site updates and also follows Gals on Twitter.

More soon Im sure.

Stuart

http://twitter.com/gbGALS

http://twitter.com/scotsmanstuart

Thank you all for your responses. Good to know those that can't make it to Vegas can still join in on the fun.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

:wave: Hi All!

Barbara count me in for the Virtual Con, I shall be back from 'holiday in Cornwall with the children' and may be in the need of some stimulating adult activities. I don't 'twitter, tweet or whatever else so maybe I need an email waiting in my inbox for my return. :kiss:

I won't be taking a 'laptopae non grata' either, we hardly get time to read 'The Times' let alone a book for a week, too busy!

Hugs,

Anna X

Posted Image

Awesome I just hope I'm home to join in. I had fun last year. Stuart and Holly did a great job.

I'm looking forward to being able to participate.

Hey sign me up, I'm on most everything...can't keep up with all of it but I'm there! Posted Image

Last year was a blast! I'm in! We felt so close to the GALS at the LV Con. Thanks Stu, Holly, and all who are making Virtual Con 2010 possible. :yay: I can't wait!

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

"Registration" for the Virtual Con may be found here

:wave: see you there! :D