~*Brianna*~

Today is a sad day

17 posts in this topic

My cat that i have had since she was a kitten died today. My husband found her under the bed. She must have died just before we woke up because rigo hadnt even set in yet. So please if you could everyone say some prayers for my cat. Her name was powder. She was 9 years old.

My cat that i have had since she was a kitten died today. My husband found her under the bed. She must have died just before we woke up because rigo hadnt even set in yet. So please if you could everyone say some prayers for my cat. Her name was powder. She was 9 years old.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets are like children and they will always have a special place in our hearts. Powder, as well as you and your husband, will be in my prayers.

:hugs:

Tap

So sorry for your loss. :comfort:

So sorry for your loss. :comfort:

So saddened to hear about your cat.

Oh, Brianna, I'm so sorry! I have had many pets over the years and the loss of each one who has passed on is sorely missed. I still miss my beloved Dachshund, Rocky.

It's difficult to loose a beloved pet. They are part of the family and one of the toughest things about sharing your life with them is that their time on Earth is not meant to last as long as ours and no matter how many years they live, we hate to see them leave us. When I say a prayer up at the passing of one of my animal companions, or at the side of a sick one, I also ask God why it is that we are given such beautiful, loving creatures to enhance our days, make us laugh, teach us compassion and humility, fill our lives with love and companionship, and love us unconditionally for only what seems such a short time. I've never gotten a direct answer, not in so many words but I believe they're here to teach us how to treat one another, even for the time they are here and then when their job is done, they've left their pawprints across our hearts and we're the better for having them in our lives.

Delene

I am saddened by the loss of your beloved fur baby...It's so true that they are part of our families and losing a pet hurts just as much. I still think of my baby (Sunny our dog) all the time and he's been gone almost 4 years! So Sweetie, I will certainly keep you and yours in my prayers.

Delene...your post tugs at my heart my friend.. and I absolutely agree with every word!

:hearts: Frannie

I can't express my feelings about pets any better than Delene. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved cat, Brianna. I know the hurt goes deep. My thoughts go with you and I will say a prayer for Powder. She is in good hands now!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Bless you heart. We have a cat that is 16 and I know how much you can love an animal.
God be with y'all and comfort you. :rose:
Love,
Tracy
:hug:

I am so sorry, Briana. I have kitties and last summer when I lost one of mine I was heartbroken. You had a good long time with her, and lots of memories and hopefully some pics.

:hug1:

Lisa

Brianna, I have a "furbaby" that is 18 and he is so

loved. I have lost many "babies" over the years and

I know how your heart is breaking. Only another

animal lover can truly understand the bond between

pet and pet parent. My prayers are with you for

Powder.

Please keep my friend Mary in your prayers as well.

Her 19 year old "furbaby" has just been diagnosed

with inoperable cancer 5 weeks ago. She is

struggling with giving him intervenuos fluids and

trying everything to get him some nourishment.

The vets are astonished he is still with her.

Sometimes I wonder if they know how much

love has to do with an animals will to survive.

They love us as much as we love them.

Sandy

So sorry to hear about your cat powder luv. :hug::hug1:

It's hard to    say something more encouraging than Delene's message, but I just want you to know that I'm with you  :comfort:  

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Brianna; we had three cats but sadly we had to have one put to sleep because of cancer. My three cats are all brothers; same mother; different fathers. Now we have two left and yesterday; we had an Earth Quake here in Quebec 5 on the scale and Piccolo ran down to his bed in the basement; while Bunny stood frozen in the dinning room. I scooped him up and dropped him out in our little Oasis for them in the back yard; while I went in as my husband who was working in his work shop in the basement; came up with Piccolo in his arms to deposit him outside with his brother and away from any harm. Thank goodness the house is solid; but our nerves are not so steady and the cats refused to come in last night; still remembering their trauma earlier that day. They have been with us 13 years now and these two (who are the original brothers; same mother) act like they are still kittens. Take care dear heart;and know that you are among many animal lovers here at Gals. :wuv:

Brianna,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious cat. My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family right now.

:rose:

I understand complete.

My cat Cinnamon , developed kidney failure and went complete blind about a week ago.

I'm worried about her everyday, wondering is something worse is going to happen.

I pray that for all the animals out there who are sick or injured get better soon

:metoyou:

I totally understand. ((((HUGS))))

May Powder being having the second best time of her being. (The first best was all her time with you.)

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Gomenasai (I'm sorry) for your neko (cat), Powder. I'm sure there was 9 years of great joy that she had brought to you. I know that my cats I had, even though it was a short time, always will be remembered. I've been told that death is part of life and it's the grandest part of life because there is no more suffering or pain. I've lost a few pets and even an important person in the past. I'm praying that you don't have to mourn too long. It's alright, celebrate the life you took in 9 years ago. *nod of understanding*

I pray that it will be alright for you.

Silver.