Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

Virtual Con / Ustream Link

Like last year we are planning to broadcast some live video feeds from Vegas and these will be coming from our new video channel on Ustream. If you want to join in chat during the Virtual Convention you will need to sign up for a FREE ID on Ustream. This can be done at the following link -

Click Here

Then all you have to do is connect to the Gals Ustream channel - Click Here

[Posted Image

So please sign up ahead of time and I look forward to seeing you all over there.

cheers. Stuart

Thank ye, Stuart!! Just be making sure you be getting me good side. And I dunna mean me bum!!!!! :bum:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I hope I did it right....It was a little confusing but I think I got it.

Great text effect in your siggy BTW Stu!!

:wave: Frannie

Posted Image Stu!

I'm signed up and have tested login . . . It Works! *now memorizing password--knocks :bonk: wood*

beachie

All signed up, Stuart! Thank you!

Thanks for signing up Frannie :) Oh and my siggy is thanks to Cheryl of course !! Runs to do thank you note under siggy.

I hope I did it right....It was a little confusing but I think I got it.

Great text effect in your siggy BTW Stu!!

:wave: Frannie

I think I signed up and followed....but I want my own dragon on my side bar, specifically Toothless. How did you do that Stuart?

Hi there, Glad to see you joined up on ustream! :) about the HTTYD image,im sure i got the coding from their site,i will try link it to you in a message.

Stuart

I think I signed up and followed....but I want my own dragon on my side bar, specifically Toothless. How did you do that Stuart?

Like last year we are planning to broadcast some live video feeds from Vegas and these will be coming from our new video channel on Ustream. If you want to join in chat during the Virtual Convention you will need to sign up for a FREE ID on Ustream. This can be done at the following link -

Click Here

Then all you have to do is connect to the Gals Ustream channel - Click Here

[Posted Image

So please sign up ahead of time and I look forward to seeing you all over there.

cheers. Stuart

Hey Stuart,

I have been trying to get logged in and it keeps saying I am already signed up and yet I still can't get in!! Why does this always happen to me??? LOL, LOL, LOL!!! I want to be here when 'Gerry' gets bid on and get to see how much he garners for the charity. He is on his way.

I have tried to log in with my GALS login and tried to make a new one, but none are taking. HELP!!!

Joanna

Hi Joanna,

Sorry to hear that youve had problems trying to log on. I guess if site says your already signed in you are using right ID so try doing the resend password thing at this link -

Click Here

or if that doesnt work maybe the Ustream is recognising your email address but ID is different so in that case click below to find out ID used before -

Click Here

Let me know how that goes and we can take it from there.

Oh yes I heard the other day on mod squad emails about your sculpture so i then went to Gals artwork and saw the pics,it looks amazing !! Awesome donation. So we will definately get you sorted out here to see the auction.

Stuart :pointy:

Hey Stuart,

I have been trying to get logged in and it keeps saying I am already signed up and yet I still can't get in!! Why does this always happen to me??? LOL, LOL, LOL!!! I want to be here when 'Gerry' gets bid on and get to see how much he garners for the charity. He is on his way.

I have tried to log in with my GALS login and tried to make a new one, but none are taking. HELP!!!

Joanna

Thanks Stuart for letting me know how to do this with a simple link. Usually I have to ask so many questions on how to do things.

Your welcome !! hope to see you there in channel soon. BTW love your siggy. Being a Scotsman i love the images and the tartan,nice 1.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart for letting me know how to do this with a simple link. Usually I have to ask so many questions on how to do things.

Stu, Missed you this year, but thanks for doing what you do...you and Holly and so great to spend you time doing this! Maybe one year I'll get to meet you in person.

Giny :music:

I would like to add my thank you, also, for all that you do for us, and particularly

for us "internet challenged" golden oldies! Being a part of the convention was such a

special treat for us, and thank you so much for making it possible.

Judy