Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Interviewed for Oprah

Gerry being interviewed by Nate Berkus for The Oprah Winfrey Show before presenting at this year's Oscars.

I can't recall seeing this over Oscar time. I've put it here because it is not new and some may have seen it.

Moira

Thanks Moira. This was totally new to me. I hope that this finds its way into multimedia for downloading.

Great find, Moira. They're funny together!! And both gorgeous! I think it was Jimmy Kimmel when Gerry was promoting Gamer that I got to go to the show and Nate was the second guest (Maybe it was Ferguson? - I don't remember who the host was). He's such a cutie.

Anyway, :thankyou: for that smile this morning!

Lisa

How can Gerry look so calm when he is a short time away from going on National TV to present? Amazing! I'd be a nervous wreck. Good find Moira. Thanks.

"Dashing" find Moira, just "dashing"! There's always something new with Gerbear, right?

They way they go about how dashing he looks reminded of that song from West Side Story where Maria sings "I feel pretty, oh so pretty! ". Imagine Gerry singing "I feel dashing, oh so dashing! ". :-)

Theresa

Thank you Moira, for this great video. I missed it also! What's with that? Gerry always makes me smile! He is just a sweet, charming and unspoiled man!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Gerry looked perfect that night - the way i prefer him. Hair just right with a nice sprinkle of salt n peppa and just the right amount of scruff. No wonder Nate was gushing :lmao:

Moira

:yummy: Wow; no I've never seen this before! But a little question Moira; why haven't we seen Gerry on Oprah; since WAY back when POTO was first released? :detect:

Thanks, Moira. I had never seen this one.

He is so precious, and so accommodating to

interviewers, wherever they approach him.

I think we all need to email Opra and tell

her that she has to have Gerry on before

she goes ends her show. Can't hurt to try.

Someone said "Since POTO", was he on her

show during POTO? I missed it if he was.

If he was, is there a copy somewhere?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Thanks, Moira. I had never seen this one.

He is so precious, and so accommodating to

interviewers, wherever they approach him.

I think we all need to email Opra and tell

her that she has to have Gerry on before

she goes ends her show. Can't hurt to try.

Someone said "Since POTO", was he on her

show during POTO? I missed it if he was.

If he was, is there a copy somewhere?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

:detect:Yes; Gerry was on for the promotion (along with all the cast) of POTO when it came out.It was also the first AND last time he was on "The View"; where he showed them how to twirl a cape... At least Ellen Degeneres had him on twice; And was much warmer with him the second time; perhaps since he was staring with JA?

I'm at work right now, naughty Di :cunning: I know but I just couldn't help myself. Of course I had to have it on mute, but boy oh boy it was worth watching without sound. I am one s-a-t-i-s-f-i-e-d wooman! :drool1:

Di

:detect:Yes; Gerry was on for the promotion (along with all the cast) of POTO when it came out.It was also the first AND last time he was on "The View"; where he showed them how to twirl a cape... At least Ellen Degeneres had him on twice; And was much warmer with him the second time; perhaps since he was staring with JA?

This is the second time someone has said that, but I have never seen that Oprah show. Does anyone have it? I thought they were only on The View. I'd love to see it!

:wave: For those of you who never saw the interview with Gerry and his cape on the View here is the link...

This is the second time someone has said that, but I have never seen that Oprah show. Does anyone have it? I thought they were only on The View. I'd love to see it!

Lisa, I am not aware of Gerry having ever been on the Oprah show, at the time of POTO or later. Yes, he was on The View!

Lisa, I am not aware of Gerry having ever been on the Oprah show, at the time of POTO or later. Yes, he was on The View!

:detect: I tried pulling up the interview with the entire cast on Oprah for the Premier of POTO; but alas could not find it...She was like Ellen Degeneres a bit "cool" about the movie. She at one point mentioned that the age difference between the Phantom and Christine disturbed her a bit...She was into her "stalkers" subjects that year so maybe it hit a raw nerve?

Does anyone know if maybe at GB.net they might have it in the archives? I was disappointed in Oprah on that interview; for while the cast insisted that it was a sad story of love and loss; she felt it suggested something else. I will keep looking for it.

Moira; it wouldn't be here in the videos would it? I know that we have been "hacked" in the past and hope that the video wasn't stolen... :unsure:

:detect: I tried pulling up the interview with the entire cast on Oprah for the Premier of POTO; but alas could not find it...She was like Ellen Degeneres a bit "cool" about the movie. She at one point mentioned that the age difference between the Phantom and Christine disturbed her a bit...She was into her "stalkers" subjects that year so maybe it hit a raw nerve?

Does anyone know if maybe at GB.net they might have it in the archives? I was disappointed in Oprah on that interview; for while the cast insisted that it was a sad story of love and loss; she felt it suggested something else. I will keep looking for it.

Moira; it wouldn't be here in the videos would it? I know that we have been "hacked" in the past and hope that the video wasn't stolen... :unsure:

May,

I will pass on your request for verification on this subject to the Mod Squad.

beachie

I even tried getting it on Oprah's website; but could not find anything "old" enough as way back then!