Gerard Butler GALS
bermos

We are here in Las Vegas

:welcome1: Hey everyone,

Wanted to let you know that Sally/Cybrsal and I are now here in Vegas and ready to party. Give me a call and we can make plans to have some fun. Sherrell/Bermos will be here tomorrow.

Give me a call and we can make some plans

See you all soon,

Deb/KnightPhanton :welcome:

Edited by cybrsal
to remove Deb's phone number

:throw: Have fun! See you in a couple of days!

Don't do anything we wouldn't do!! Oh wait...that leaves everything open to ya so just be safe and have fun:)

I'm so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait!! Have a gerrita for me!!

See you Wednesday!:scotlandflag::vegasbaby:

:throw::woo::Gerritas::woohoo:

See you all Wednsday! Save some fun for the rest of us!

:Gerritas::Gerritas::Gerritas:

Cheryl

Hope I meet you all Thursday morning when I arrive. :wave:

I hear it's going to be in the 100's starting tomorrow. EEK!!! :heat:

The Divine Miss S :rose:

:welcome1: Hey everyone,

Wanted to let you know that Sally/Cybrsal and I are now here in Vegas and ready to party. Give me a call and we can make plans to have some fun. Sherrell/Bermos will be here tomorrow.

Give me a call and we can make some plans

1-520-705-4607

See you all soon,

Deb/KnightPhanton :welcome:

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

See you on Wednesday-- Will call when I arrive... YIPPEE!!!!!

Annemarie :wave:

Edited by almadenannie

Deb and Sal...Please take lots of pics! Please post pics of yourselves just hanging out cuz it's the closest thing I will get to being there with you. I miss you girls and wish I was there.

Swannie

Who brought the Margarita machine??? :Gerritas: See you guys Wednesday!!

Suzie

:pointy::pointy: Allright ladies, get the partay started! Can't wait to see everyone in a few days!! *hugs*

Di

See ya'll sometime Wednesday

:Gerritas::vegasbaby::Gerritas:

One more sleep! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

:menkilt::watchclock::woo::cloud9::dancer:

Everybody have a fab time and cause havoc wherever ye go Gals. And remember what happens in Vegas - gets discussed on Gals :lmao:

Moira

Hope you'all have the greatest time and have a few Gerritas on me....put it on my tab! Lots of pictures and tales to tell....yes I know what happens in Vegas stays in blah blah blah but as Moira say's Gals are exempt!! Wishing I was there and I will be in spirit...maybe someday in the flesh!! :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

Frannie, God willing, you're going to Vegas next year if I have to fly to Tenn to GET you! :funnyface:

Suzie

GALS: Have a blast in :vegasbaby:

Remember what happens in VEGAS ends up in my (faux) magazine! ( at the bottom of the page) :funnyup:

:jk:

Diane

Posted Image

Frannie, God willing, you're going to Vegas next year if I have to fly to Tenn to GET you! :funnyface:

Suzie

Sweetie Pie.....I'm hoping by then I'll be in NY but I swear right now....I am putting my pennies away starting right now and hopefully this condition that I'm dealing with will be under control....Lord willing....and Hunny I WILL be there next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a great time for me okay? :kiss:

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Woo Hoo!!

See you all on Thursday!

Sara

Hope you'all have the greatest time and have a few Gerritas on me....put it on my tab! Lots of pictures and tales to tell....yes I know what happens in Vegas stays in blah blah blah but as Moira say's Gals are exempt!! Wishing I was there and I will be in spirit...maybe someday in the flesh!! :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

Oh doggone it , Frannie...for some reason, I thought I'd read that you WERE coming this year, and I was so looking forward to meeting you...for sure you have to come next year!

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...hitting the road from AZ here, as soon as bad traffic dies down...butterflies and all! Why am I so nervous?? Oh wait, that's not nerves...it's just sheer EXCITEMENT and ANTICIPATION! :pointy::cloud9::omg2::yay:

:whoa: Sorry, Ger, it ain't gonna happen!

Edited by phanphorlife

I'm on my way Gals!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Raz :funnyup::cunning::pointy:

Be there tomorrow afternoon, can't wait to meet the GALS!

Oh doggone it , Frannie...for some reason, I thought I'd read that you WERE coming this year, and I was so looking forward to meeting you...for sure you have to come next year!

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...hitting the road from AZ here, as soon as bad traffic dies down...butterflies and all! Why am I so nervous?? Oh wait, that's not nerves...it's just sheer EXCITEMENT and ANTICIPATION! :pointy::cloud9::omg2::yay:

:whoa: Sorry, Ger, it ain't gonna happen!

Alison: So sorry that I won't be in Vegas this year but I know that you will have a blast! I'm still recuperating from knee surgery and wouldn't be able to do all the walking that is necessary in Vegas. Have fun.!

beejay/barbara

Alison: So sorry that I won't be in Vegas this year but I know that you will have a blast! I'm still recuperating from knee surgery and wouldn't be able to do all the walking that is necessary in Vegas. Have fun.!

beejay/barbara

Hey Beejay! I was wondering about you last night when we went to see POTO, wondering if you were coming this year, so you've answered my question, and I'm so sorry to hear you won't be here, but get your knee(s)all better and I look forward to seeing you next year!

Hugs,

Alison

Barbara, I'm so sorry you couldn't make it this year! I thought about you last night at Phantom, too. Take care of that knee so you can join us next time!

Hugs