Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Have photos to add to Convention 2010 Album?

If you have 'em in Photobucket, you can send me the links

or if they are a few, as attachments to emal: barb@gerardbutlergals.com

or if many, to that email as a .zip (compressed*) file!

*put the photos you are sending into one 'folder' - right click and then 'send to Compressed (zippered) folder'.

Send that folder to me. If the size exceeds your email limit, split it into a few smaller sized folders and send separate emails for each! Or you can send compressed files via YouSendIt.com or MegaUpload.com (both are free, but they do limit how much you can send at one time. I believe the limit for YouSendIt.com is 100mb).

Please remember to send your member name so I may label the Albums correctly - and if you know the names of those in the photo and want to include, please do!

Any questions, please email or PM me. ;)

~Barb

Edited by Dr. Em
Added YouSendIt and MegaUpload links.

Hey Barb,

I will be adding mine to Photobucket in the morning and I will then send you the link, along with the Phantom Pheast from last Nov. 2009

Sorry for the wait.

Sherrell/Bermos

PS: barb@gerardbuttlergals.com

(Butler only has one "t") Check your spelling

TY Sherrell, I fixed it and will let Barb know. Good catch!

Thanks for the correction ladies!

Hey Barb,

I will be adding mine to Photobucket in the morning and I will then send you the link, along with the Phantom Pheast from last Nov. 2009

Sorry for the wait.

Sherrell/Bermos

Hi Bermos, Is it alright If I copy two of your pics to put in my personal album. I thought I'd ask before coping them. :detect:

Ginny,

it would probably be best to pm Sherrell directly for permission, as she might not be 'following' this topic.

I'll send you a PM to insure that you have the suggestion.

:wave:

Barb

Thanks, I'll do that now!

Posted Image I just sent mine. Hope all enjoy! Vegas!!! what a trip! Posted Image

Naoma

OK dumb question time...... for 2 days of at least 2 pro photogs at the con shouldnt there be a LOT more pics from them under "official photgraphers" ???

OK dumb question time...... for 2 days of at least 2 pro photogs at the con shouldnt there be a LOT more pics from them under "official photgraphers" ???

Yup!

There are tons of photos - so many, it's a massive undertaking!

They will be added as soon as they are processed (sized, edited, etc.)

and as Real-Life permits!

:hug1:

We haven't received any more photos from the professionals, but they are working on it. The three of them will be sending the photos via DVD to Holly and then the team will get RIGHT ON getting them uploaded into the gallery.

:hugs:

~ D

Can't wait to see!

We haven't received any more photos from the professionals, but they are working on it. The three of them will be sending the photos via DVD to Holly and then the team will get RIGHT ON getting them uploaded into the gallery.

:hugs:

~ D

THANKS Dayna!!!

will wait patiently(yeah right....LOL).. :watchclock: .............

Hey Everybody...........I'mmmmm back!!! Finally got some down time for myself right now and am using it to visit my GALS!!! Was hoping to see a few photos of 'Gerry' especially with Susan standing with him as she won the auction. I am soooooo happy 'Gerry' has found a nice new home to live in forever. I do miss him, but I am happy he is with someone else that I know will love him as I loved making him. Ger4ry's statue for himself is on it's way to becoming a bronze figure in November and will be mailed to where ever I am told he will receive this statue. My way of Thanking him for being such an awesome man as well as actor.

I love seeing the GALS and getting to put faces with names. We sure have a lot of beautiful GALS. I am praying that I get to come next year for the sixth convention. We'll see when the knees will get done and that will determine my ability to travel.

I have been thinking about a project for next years convention and I can't think of anything that doesn't require Gerry's participation. Doing his hands was a suggestion from Susan~ but I would need the man himself for the molding of his awesome hands as I can't seem to find any one that has hands any where near how Gerry's look!! And that would require a plaster molding of his beautiful hands. And no way in God's holy world could I ever get Gerry out here to Elgin IL. to the college to mold his gorgeous hands in plaster. But I will think of something and talk to Susan and Dayna and see what can be done for next year.

Love Ya All and looking forward to more photos as they can be done.

Joanna :kisswink:

The main photographer had a friend pass away unexpectedly and has apologized (unnecessarily) for the delay. However, the jump drives containing two of the 3 photographer's images were mailed today. I hope to be loading images by the end of the week! (Brad, the third photographer, is still working on his batch and I hope they're not too far behind.)

Holly