Gerard Butler GALS
Eosa

At A Party In Hollywood (June 12, 2010)

Eosa, Thanks for the link to these great pics. Woohoo, Gerry in Blue!

The man is a PARTY ANIMAL!! :cunning: Still looking thinner to me! Wonder when he's supposed to be starting to film...they said June for PA and then something about Africa and something about Michigan????

Thanks for the update Sweetie!

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

He is quite the party "animal" isn't he? I think he just hates being alone too. He looks good enough to eat!

Delene

It was held at his English friend Lady Victoria Harvey's house so I expect it was a get together for ex pats and others to enjoy world cup fever.

Moira

Gerard looks so good in blue! :whome2:

Thanks for the new photos. Glad to know he is home safely.

He looks a little tired to me, but GREAT, as always.

Moira, what is an ex Pat?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Thanks for the new photos. Glad to know he is home safely.

He looks a little tired to me, but GREAT, as always.

Moira, what is an ex Pat?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

"Ex pat" stands for ex-patriate, someone who lives and works away from his/her country. Originates from the Greek word "patrida" which means home country.

Theresa

Well, this weekend is the first sighting of him or news of him for at least a week. He's been out of sight and in LA for several days, presumably sticking close to home and attending to business. So it was about time for him to pop up again.

I think I may be mistaken about the party being held at Lady Victoria Harvey's house. I think she came with another guest.

Moira

I think I may be mistaken about the party being held at Lady Victoria Harvey's house. I think she came with another guest.

Moira

I think you were right. That's what I read as well. Unless we both read the same incorrect thing. :lol: Doesn't really matter. Lady Victoria was there. That was her puppy Gerry was snuggling up on. :wuv:

I think you were right. That's what I read as well. Unless we both read the same incorrect thing. :lol: Doesn't really matter. Lady Victoria was there. That was her puppy Gerry was snuggling up on. :wuv:

Where is a picture of him snuggling with a puppy.

I didn't see any pics of him at the party except

with LL.

Please supply said pic or said article for me, please.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

What puppy? I didn't see any puppy! I WANNA SEE THE PUPPY! :p

;) Frannie

we don't post from that papz site. Not difficult to find. Shirsan if you saw pics of him at actual party and not just arriving then you are probably on right site or these sites have taken from the original named source.

Moira

No problem....I thought they were posted here somewhere! I guess I can get along without seeing him snuggling a puppy!

:wave: Frannie

It's not that I'm complaining - believe me, I'm not! cause every time I see a new pic of Gerry I go completely mad - but what is he doing in Hollywood? Isn't he supposed to start filming for MGP? Has the shoot been delayed and I'm the last to know?

In the meanwhile ... Posted Image What can I say? I looove Gerry in blue! Too bad the eyes are hidden behind those shades!

Chris

:wave:

Hello!

He looks so good!!!! I thought he was in South Africa too!!!! Each time I watch a soccer game, I'm wondering: "Is Gerard there?" There's something in the water in Quebec City!!!

We just can't get enough of you Gerard!!!!

Josée

Chris I don't think filming is starting til Mid July from recent reports. They were recently holding auditions for minor roles. I don't think Gerry is one of these actors who let's a role consume them that he has to become that character. When he's on he's on when he's off he's off :lmao:

Moira

I would guess in addition to doing some prep work for MGP he is also taking meetings and looking into future projects.

No problem....I thought they were posted here somewhere! I guess I can get along without seeing him snuggling a puppy!

:wave: Frannie

Frannie, Check your messages.

Theresa

Wow, Gerry looks so fine! LA's not far from me...whew, lol!

I'm catching up with all the new pics and Gerry things on this forum. GREAT stuff!!!

Where can I find photos of Gerry's home in the May issue of Architectural Digest? I tried to buy a copy, but was too early.

Then when it finally hit the stands, I was caught up with family matters (my son was moving out of state) and I forgot to buy it.

Bummer! Posted Image I wonder if I can order a back issue. Does anyone know?

Edited by SamanthasPhantom

I'm catching up with all the new pics and Gerry things on this forum. GREAT stuff!!!

Where can I find photos of Gerry's home in the May issue of Architectural Digest? I tried to buy a copy, but was too early.

Then when it finally hit the stands, I was caught up with family matters (my son was moving out of state) and I forgot to buy it.

You can find it on eBay

http://books.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=architectural+digest+may+2010&_sacat=267

Theresa

Welcome to GALS, Samantha! So happy to have you as part of the FANmily!

Here is a link to the pictures of Gerry's New York loft in the GALS Gallery: http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/magazines/general/AD052010/ Gerry has not given permission for photos of his LA home to be released. Pictures taken without his permission will not be posted on GALS.

Suzie

Thanks Texas gramma and terezoulini for the info and links to the pics.

OMG, Gerry's loft is awesome! I knew it was spectacular, but to see more closeups was great.

I found a number for Architectural Digest and just ordered a back issue for $11.95 (May 2010 issue).

If anyone else wants to get one, the number is 1-800-365-8032.

Here are three more photos of his loft. Don't know if you've seen these yet.

(Hope I'm allowed to post these here. If not, you can move them.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image