Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
AimeeMarie

Fatal Error

Hey Mods and Admins,

I'm having a problem that I keep seeing since the change to the new site format. At the bottom of the GALS forum home page, you have that area that shows which users are online. You can click to show the online users by either the last click or the member name.

When I click either of those, I get a 'fatal error'. This is what ends up on my screen when I click it.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'tbDisplayMembersBrowser is not an object' in /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:938 Stack trace: #0 /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_online.php(84): ipsRegistry::getClass('tbDisplayMember...') #1 /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_online.php(48): skin_online_1->__f__c51923078c61d6e134a2f7cf8a051ad1(Array, '??<span class='...', Array) #2 /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/admin/applications/members/modules_public/online/online.php(287): skin_online_1->showOnlineList(Array, '??<span class='...', Array) #3 /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/admin/applications/members/modules_public/online/online.php(86): public_members_online_online->_listAll() #4 /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/hooks/rikHookIExMonline_ef0b65590d7011b6952100dcc64af20d.php(28): public_members_online_online->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #5 /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(29 in /home/gerard7/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 938

Any idea what this is about and if it can be fixed? I like to use those options to see what is the hot topic everyone is viewing but haven't been able to since the site switchover.

Thanks for your help, Ladies and Stuart!

Aims

Aims,

Thank you for informing us of this problem. I will pass on the info that you've provided to the Mod Squad, and we will get back to you. :)

Linda

Aimee ~

This is a known error for Internet Explorer users. I know most people use IE, but I HIGHLY recommend switching to Firefox as the errors you will get (in general) will be far less. If this isn't possible, my apologies, but this is something the forum providers will have to work on.

:hugs:

~ D

hmmmm, I do use Firefox and I am also encountering this error. Maybe MAC users see it?

Swannie

I'll have to look on the support forum again. I use Firefox and Safari and don't get that error...and I use a Mac.

Will keep you informed.

~ D

Me, too. I use Firefox and Google Chrome. Still get the error.

I'm sure Dayna will figure it out, though. :detect: