Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

6/23 - Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler Sell Magazines

Architectural Digest cover with Jen Aniston sold 118,000 single sale copies, 32,000 more copies than the next highest seller, the May 2010 cover featuring (ta-da!)Ms. Aniston's The Bounty Hunter co-star Gerard Butler (ABC's data runs through the May issue)...and the April cover of W sold 34,000 copies, which is 5,000 more copies than the March cover featuring Megan Fox (the ABC data runs through April).

source

W did so well because of Gerry. That is the only reason I bought this magazine.....Don't understand why Gerry wasn't the top seller for AD. but Oh well. TV Programs as we well know,ratings do better when Mr. Butler is on!

I never could find a copy of W, but I would have bought it

only because of Gerry, not Jennifer Anniston. I hope the

source of this article knows that Gerry sold those mags,

not Jen.

Sandy

It's true she is profitable for magazines. That's why the tabloids are always making stuff up about her, put her on the cover with a bunch of phony rumors and bam, they make money. And note that the Architectural Digest with Gerry on the cover was the second best seller. Not too shabby. But it's Gerry that drives box office for his films. Even The Bounty Hunter ended up making a profit at the box office and I suspect that was because of Gerry. Kathrine Heigl's The Killers was a flop. Compare that to the The Ugly Truth, Gerry was that movie's secret weapon.

I have to say I did not like the W spread at all so I didn't buy it.

This is the reason that Gerry is so sought after in Hollywood. He brings in the big bucks! His movies are always box office successes despite what the critics say about them. I buy all of his magazines as well. I sent AD to a gal in Australia and Joanna in Illinois, who couldn't find it. I've done my part in raising the sells of Gerry's magazines. I wish he had more out.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Now if Gerry would pose in a magazine spoofing Aniston only wearing a tie...................that would break a record in sales for any magazine.

Here's looking at you kid.

Cassey, I just love that idea! OMG....just the mere thought of that photo is going to send me over the edge. :drool1::wuv::hump:

:whoa:

:bonk: You don't have to be a Philadelphia lawyer :) to know Gerry brings in the $$$. The man is a good actor and Fabulous to look at :yay::wuv:

Jennifer Aniston was not on the cover of AG, only "W".

Either way, this is awesome news.

Thanks for sharing

Jennifer Aniston was not on the cover of AG, only "W".

Either way, this is awesome news.

Thanks for sharing

Sorry to correct you Sherrell, but she was...not that I read it! AND I never did find a copy of AD w/Gerry :tantrum:

March 2010

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/homes/features/2010/03/jennifer_aniston_article

Sorry to correct you Sherrell, but she was...not that I read it! AND I never did find a copy of AD w/Gerry :tantrum:

March 2010

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/homes/features/2010/03/jennifer_aniston_article

Sorry to hear you missed out on AD, Deb. They were selling it up here in my small mountain town. I got three copies and sent one to a gal in Australia and a gal in Elgin, Ill. who couldn't find it. Go figure, it was in my town and not available in the Chicago area. I guess it was bought up quicker there. I did see Jennifer on the cover of AD as well. It was in my library.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Maybe you can check Ebay for a copy of Gerry on AD. I got my copy the first day it hit the stands and now sits proudly on my coffee table along with Esquire, Men's Health and Men's Journal :wuv:

March 2010

:cunning:

Hey Deb...

I have a couple extra copies of AD...I picked them up one night at the Denver Art Museum. It was almost time for the next issue to come out and a couple of copies were left. I couldn't stand to leave Gerry sitting there alone...so I bought what was left. How much do I support that man...there is no end!!!

Anyway, could I offer you a copy?

Leslie

hey leslie, you could send one to me! I would love it. My men's journal mag is still sitting on my bed; i still read the article over and over again (unfortunately, maybe it's fortunate). I'll take it, please give one to me. I REFUSE Jen Aniston, no offence to those who like her.

A. SilverWolff

hey leslie, you could send one to me! I would love it. My men's journal mag is still sitting on my bed; i still read the article over and over again (unfortunately, maybe it's fortunate). I'll take it, please give one to me. I REFUSE Jen Aniston, no offence to those who like her.

A. SilverWolff

Just PM me with where to send it and I will!

Leslie

I am not a fan of JA either, but i wish gerard could be the number one seller for Magizines but hey, always a next time. Right? Couldnt find a copy from where i live either, which bites the dust... :unsure:

I probably shouldn't admit this BUT

I was so afraid I wouldn't get the issue of "W" when JA and GB were on the cover that I subscribed to the magazine! It was worth the $12 to me.

Shhh. Don't tell my daughters! :unsure:

Edited by patsueb

I've had the AD mag in my work bag for months now just so I can peruse pics of Gerry on any whim : ) I think I've managed to recruit several more fans in the process! :cunning:

Arigato Leslie. I'll see it sometime next week or so. Hopefully, i'll get it before going to Eau Claire for my brothers' wedding. :)

<< Quote from patsueb:

I probably shouldn't admit this BUT

I was so afraid I wouldn't get the issue of "W" when JA and GB were on the cover that I subscribed to the magazine! It was worth the $12 to me.

Shhh. Don't tell my daughters! >>

^ That I wouldn't worry about. It's worth the 12$. I wouldn't care what your daughters would say. It's your little amusement and happiness; they have their own. I'm sorry if that came across as a bit rude. ><

Yours,

Silver.

Hey Shirsan: I found a copy of "W" at Chapters and snapped it right up. I find the cover to look awkward and some of the shots (especially Jennifer drinking milk and dribbling it and the other one with her hands all over Gerry's face) absolutely weird :bite: My guess is that the magazine is designed to sell the clothing, not the models. Now there is ONE photo of Gerry in his police uniform, sitting in the car, looking over to the left that is absolutely mouth-watering.

:behave::naughty::bouncydrool:

I've had the AD mag in my work bag for months now just so I can peruse pics of Gerry on any whim : ) I think I've managed to recruit several more fans in the process! :cunning:

Hi all,

I think those magazines came out when I was doing Knee replacement. I was out for about 2 months. Besides, I live in Southern California, Chula vista, CA near San Diego, CA and you have to go like crazy to grab the magazines when they first come out. They move quickly out here. Long ago, I saw some pictures of Gerry's condo in New York. Were those the pictures that were in the magazines? Just wondering?

Anyway, hope he does some more covers for magazines and now that I am better, I can quick get some before they sell out. I don't understand why they don't keep putting him on all the magazines. I buy PEOPLE, Entertainment and TV GUIDE and never see him. Ah gee whiz come on we want more Gerry Butler pictures...

Bonnie Donna Jean or

Donnajean31 whichever one you like is fine with me

I belong to both websites and enjoy both

Hi to Irish who made my great avatars and Signature

When I heard Gerry was on the cover of AD I rushed out and got my copy. It was so worth it. His place is beautiful! Did anyone notice that the glasses on the dining table had pics of pole dancing girls on them? Loved it!

You're all right, attach Gerry Butler to any movie/magazine and it's a top seller.

Too bad i cant get mine, i go to town only once a week! If i missed out a copy of this, i can get other ones IF they ever have Gerard on there in the near future. :)