Gerard Butler GALS
Swansong

It's A BOOK!!!!!

Posted Image

Check out my website for details on how Chanson de l'Ange may be purchased: http://www.chansondelange.com

Now available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1450084028?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwgoodco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1450084028&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

Thanks to GALS, to Dayna and Jenni, and to all the members here who have supported my efforts over the past 5 years!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Congratulations Bonnie!!! :metoyou:

You've worked a long time and it's finally done!! How exciting it must feel.

I was just listening to you sing on your site and on YouTube, you have a wonderful voice. You're so talented.

Again congrats and I hope sales skyrocket!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Posted ImageBonnie and congratulation to you too Frannie....your artwork on the cover is beautiful. I can't wait to own this book.

hugs,

Sue

Posted Image

Way to go, Swannie. What an accomplishment this is. I am so proud for you.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Love,
Tracy
:hug:
P.S. I hope I get some mad money soon to purchase your book!!

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

:omg: BONNIE! Congratulations WOOMAN! :drink:

I also cant wait to get the book and check it out!!!! :goodjob::bow2:

:goodjob:

Congratulations Swannie!

That's quite an achievement. Best of luck.

CONGRATULATIONS Swannie! I wish you all the absolute success with your first book. I look forward to purchasing my own copy! And that's a beautiful picture as well!

:hugs: and :hearts: to you sweetie!!!

Lisa

Congratulations Sweetie! I'm thrilled for you and BTW...your face is just glowing with happiness! I can not wait for my book....I also have to tell you every one in my family is going to buy one...I know probably because of the little bit of my involvement in it when it comes to my sons... but my daughter and the rest of the females are going to be POTO fans in the end I just know it!! :cunning: My( ex) son-in-law is a POTO fan though and every time I go to NY he wants to know if the your book is out yet so he will be a customer as well!! :yay:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. After working on this for so long...it almost doesn't seem real! What a journey this has been! First seeing Gerry in that candlelit corridor, which reignited my love for all things Phantom; a love that began in my adolescence and then grew even more years later when I saw the stage show. Gerry's portrayal of the Phantom simply required a passionate response from me…and this book is that response. My heart is laid open bare through my retelling of the story.

Swannie

CONGRATULATIONS BONNIE!!!!!

Tears of joy are running down my face right now!! Joy for your accomplishment, and joy for ME!!!! because I can't wait to get my hands on that book!!!! I'm on it like sexy on GB!!!!!So proud and happy for you, sweetie!!!! :pointy:

Bonnie, I just tried to buy it and this is what I got:

Sorry, but this book is temporarily not available for sale. :tantrum:

Oh crap! Well I guess it hasn't quite gone 'live' yet! Try again tomorrow. It should be working by then. Sorry for the disappointment. They must still be uploading everything. *smooches*

Swannie

Sue, mommaduck just told me on facebook that she placed an order just a few minutes ago. You might want to try again. In any case, I'm sure it will be working by tomorrow afternoon.

Swannie

Congratulations Bonnie Anne!!!!!

What a great accomplishment! I cannot imagine how awesome it must feel to hold the finished piece in your hands!

Ginormous hugs to you,

Love,

Katie

That's exciting news, Swannie! I just ordered my copy! :yay:

Whoo hoo! Glad to hear it! Thanks, Elissa! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Swannie

I just ordered mine as well!

hugs,

Sue

Me too...now I have to figure out how I'm going to get you to sign it and Frannie for the cover! :pointy:

Well, some of my closest friends are gonna throw a signing party for me here in Portland! Wanna come? I have a nice guest room! But...if you can't come, I will be purchasing some stickable bookplates which I will then sign and personalize and send through snail mail to those who want them. With POD that's the best I can do! let me know if you'd like one, and then PM me your mailing address. I'm gonna start a list.

Swannie

Oh Bonnie, what a great idea...I'll PM you. I'm afraid as much as I would love to take you up on your wonderful offer....I'm still paying off Vegas! lol

hugs,

Sue

hahahah! yeah...Vegas can get spendy...but it's worth it! I added you to my bookplate list!

Swannie