Gerard Butler GALS
Swansong

It's A BOOK!!!!!

I went to my local B&N today to purchase bookplates, and geez...they don't even carry them anymore. I realize they are kind of old fashioned, but book lovers still use them. Anyhow, I went on-line and ordered some that have a Victorian border.

Swannie

Hi Swannie :wave:

Congrats on your new book. How exciting to see your dream realized! The cover is really beautiful and it does catch the eye like you wanted. Kudos to Frannie for the design. I hope to order a copy in the near future when I get some $ saved again. (Hubby and I just bought a car.) And I would love an old-fashioned signed bookplate. I will PM you when I order the book.

Again Congrats!

Diane

Thanks for the congrats! BTW, my new siggy was a gift from Frannie! Thank you, dear Fran!

Swannie

FYI...Just received a note from a Chanson fan in the UK who was NOT able to purchase the book because Xlibris does not sell to the UK. Please be advised that my book WILL be available for purchase in the UK in about a month when Xlibris sets up accounts with many national and international booksellers. Once the book is released to these other booksellers, I will post all links on my Chanson de l'Ange blog.

Swannie

Bonnie, It's killing me, but I will have to wait to purchase my copy next week, when I get my encentive check from work(my play money). I will Pm you when I have purchased it, because you know I definately want one of those plates!!!! I'm so giddy with anticipation!!!

Awwwww, that's lovely, Amy! So sweet of you to use your 'play' money to purchase my book. I still recall some of the sweet comments you left on my feedback thread here on GALS!

Yes, ladies. If you want the signed bookplate, just PM me your address!

Swannie

Swannie this is truly awesome! I am so happy for you. I know you worked really hard for this and it is great that it finally happened. Congrats my friend!

big hugs,

Per

I'm impatient to know: any of you GALS received your copy yet? *bites fingernails*

Swannie

:tantrum: no Swannie, I'm still waiting...but it is a holiday week for the Post Office.....

hugs,

Sue

Libby! I did get your books off to the post office today! Took me an hour just sign and personalize them! I'm gonna have to practice signing Paisley Swan Stewart about a hundred times at least, because my hand writing is awful! Anyhow, I hope you like what I wrote in both yours and your daughter's copies!

(I also enclosed a couple business cards and an official Chanson de l'Ange bookmark!

Hugs,

Swannie

Posted Image It's arrived Bonnie....so please send me one of your autographed book plates pretty please!!

hugs,

Sue

I'm so excited but I swear I am waiting patiently! ;) I just hope it's out soon on Amazon and Borders!! I'm getting calls from some of my family ...especially my son-in -law! He is a big POTO fan! Also Bonnie...could you please send me some of your Autographed plates as well... I know my peeps would love that!

:yay: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

The bookplates did not arrive this week. But as soon as they do I will be sending them out to those who have asked!

Sue, can't wait to hear your review. Enjoy!

Swannie

:hello:Hi Bonnie,

I know I have said this before, but congratulations again on

your first book. I am so looking forward to getting mine. :donjuan:

Many Hugs

Sherrell/Bermos

:thewoman::congrats:

Thank you so much, Sherrell! You know I am so excited for Gerry's loyal fans to read this, because I have no doubt that many of you will see him through the pages of this book.

Swannie

I'm so excited but I swear I am waiting patiently! ;) I just hope it's out soon on Amazon and Borders!! I'm getting calls from some of my family ...especially my son-in -law! He is a big POTO fan! Also Bonnie...could you please send me some of your Autographed plates as well... I know my peeps would love that!

:yay: Frannie

Frannie, I'll send you a few extras! I think I've come up with a nice message to write with my autograph for those people I don't know personally. Hahahaha, but in Libby's book, I wrote another whole book to her!

Swannie

Swannie:

I am so excited! Cant wait to get my book. I remember when

you started the book. You were posting your chapters for us

to read. As I read the book I knew then that it was going

to be wonderful!

So happy for you!

However I am starting to really get ansy. I come home from

work everyday and the first thing I do is ask if a package

came for me. The anticipation is KILLING me. :D

We are all so proud of you.

Debbie

Swannie:

I am so excited! Cant wait to get my book. I remember when

you started the book. You were posting your chapters for us

to read. As I read the book I knew then that it was going

to be wonderful!

So happy for you!

However I am starting to really get ansy. I come home from

work everyday and the first thing I do is ask if a package

came for me. The anticipation is KILLING me. :D

We are all so proud of you.

Debbie

Hi Debbie! Wow! I haven't seen you here in forever! Oh yes, I remember that you were one of my early readers! I'm very excited to hear what you think of the finished product! Let me know when your copy gets there!

Swannie

Wow! Swannie....what a wonderful tribute to a "Published new Authoress" I don't know ...is that what we call you. Myself I like the word Author better! :p Yes Swannie....in case it hasn't sunk in many people will have your books in their libraries, on their night stands, on their living room table....Yes Bonnie....it's real!!

So....Do you suggest I wait to get the xtras from Amazon or do you feel that will be a ways down the line? I just thought that is the most popular place and where everybody goes and best of all we can leave our comments there for many to read!! ***** stars at least my friend! :D

:wave: Frannie

Frannie, the amazon market should open in a couple weeks. It's supposedly 30 days from when Xlibris releases the title, which was on June 23. I think it would be great if you can wait a bit, because I agree that the book will get more exposure there. I should be getting YOUR copy in the mail anytime!

Swannie