Gerard Butler GALS

Filming MGP

Permission has been very generously granted by Pink Capriccio to host her pictures recently taken at the set of MGP. These photos are now in the gallery. We invite you to visit Pink's blog, Intangible Inklings of an Imperfect Individual, take a look around and drop a thank you note or two. :)

:ty:PINK!!

Permission has been very generously granted by Pink Capriccio to host her pictures recently taken at the set of MGP. These photos are now in the gallery. We invite you to visit Pink's blog, Intangible Inklings of an Imperfect Individual, take a look around and drop a thank you note or two. :)

Thanks so much!! I was beginning to think there were no cameras or fans anywhere in that part of our country!! Another blue plaid shirt??? Oh darn....but he sure looks good in it!! Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much Pink! You have made a lot of Gals very happy!

Also another nice girl, Tinkerbell, who's a genious with Photoshop, worked on the awesome profile photo and made it brighter so we can see more details:

http://www.mydsl.org/susanne-ib/gerry1.jpg

I hope she doesn't mind posting the link here.

Thank you both so so much!

Theresa

...made it brighter so we can see more details:

Personally, I like the original a lot better. There's something about him standing there, alone in his thoughts, somewhat silhouetted with hints of Johnny/Marek/JJ reflecting off that forehead, strong nose and full lips ... Posted Image

Personally, I like the original a lot better. There's something about him standing there, alone in his thoughts, somewhat silhouetted with hints of Johnny/Marek/JJ reflecting off that forehead, strong nose and full lips ... Posted Image

I have to say I agree, and for the exact same reasons. Nothing wrong with a little mystery. :kisswink:

Oh, and Spot? I'm stealing that smiley LOL

Also another nice girl, Tinkerbell, who's a genious with Photoshop, worked on the awesome profile photo and made it brighter so we can see more details:

http://www.mydsl.org/susanne-ib/gerry1.jpg

I hope she doesn't mind posting the link here.

Thank you both so so much!

Theresa

Thanks, to Pink for sharing her photos and Theresa and Tinkerbell for your efforts. Nothing wrong with a bit of clearer image. ;)

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

I left a message on Pink's website thanking him for the pics. I LOVE the dark picture because I see Johnny Donne in that profile. LOVE the longer hair as well!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks to Pink and Tinkerbell. Love the new pics.

I knew filming was supposed to start on the 8th.

I love his look in this one. I just hope that isn't

a ciggy in his mouth in pic 6. I hope he

doesn't have to get that close to cigs for

this part. I would hate to have to put one

in my mouth even after 21 years I'm afraid

I would be tempted to light it up. Smoking

is a horrible habit to break.

Can't wait for this film.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Thanks to Pink and Tinkerbell. Love the new pics.

I knew filming was supposed to start on the 8th.

I love his look in this one. I just hope that isn't

a ciggy in his mouth in pic 6. I hope he

doesn't have to get that close to cigs for

this part. I would hate to have to put one

in my mouth even after 21 years I'm afraid

I would be tempted to light it up. Smoking

is a horrible habit to break.

Can't wait for this film.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Sandy, I'm pretty sure that's a Tootsie Roll Pop. If it isn't it's something similar. It's a little clearer if you look at the originals on her website.

I thought it was a Tootsie Pop too.

Suzie

O.T.(sort of): I remember seeing an article about William B. Davis, "The Cigarette Smoking Man" from the X-files. He had struggled for years to stop smoking and finally succeeded. Then his part in X-Files required him to smoke constantly. The studio made up some kind of ciggys from various herbs like mint and oregano. He said it tasted awful, but got the job done. Hopefully, if Gerry is ever required to smoke in a film, the same will be done for him.

Theresa

All I can say is "ditto"... a thousand times over!!! :pointy:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Thanks so much!! I was beginning to think there were no cameras or fans anywhere in that part of our country!! Another blue plaid shirt??? Oh darn....but he sure looks good in it!! Thanks again!!!

Hopefully, his character won't be "living" in the plaid shirt the way Milo appeared to for "The Bounty Hunter". I still so wanna burn the plaid Milo shirt. Jokingly threatened to do that in Vegas this past June, when it turned up as an auction item. lol lol lol

Divine Miss S :rose

Oh, the new pics are soooo hot! Gerry looks soooo yummy! Posted Image

I can see there's another plaid shirt involved, but his new look is very different from Milo (not that there's anything wrong with Milo, if you ask me) - the shirt is sleeveless, the hair is longer, even the build is different, I don't know, somewhat more athletic, more imposing. Posted Image:sigh:

Posted Image Pink, for the photos and Posted Image Holly, for posting! Can't wait for this movie!

Chris

Nice Pictures of Gerard working, glad to see that filming has started. But I have to say that I think it was good he was left alone while he prepared for MGP. ;);)

Somehow I don't think Milo and Sam will look anything alike nor will they act anything alike in MGP. Two different characters. Vive la difference!! Can't wait for this movie now that I am seeing pics of Gerry's bike and those set pics. *SIGH*

~HUGS~ Kathy

From what I can see the shirt has Harley

Davidson written on the back.

I love his hair and beard in this one.

I'm so glad they aren't making him

wear a skull cap to hide his beautiful

hair to appear more like the real Sam.

I love his hair longer and wavier. It

does remind me of the Johnnie character.

I can't wait for this film to come out.

I hope it is finished and in theaters

later this year. I hope it is out

in time for the Oscar bids. I have

a feeling this one will get a nod.

Thanks for the info about the

Tootsie roll pop. It does look like

that, but somehow I can't see

Sam Childers running around with

a biker gang sucking on a Tootsie roll.

Oh well, to each his own. I just don't

want this sweet spirit tempted with

cigarettes.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I really am looking forward to seeing this movie.

About the tootsie pop.They are the best :) sweet but yet tart fruitiness on the outside...chocolate on the inside.:)

From what I can see the shirt has Harley

Davidson written on the back.

I love his hair and beard in this one.

I'm so glad they aren't making him

wear a skull cap to hide his beautiful

hair to appear more like the real Sam.

I love his hair longer and wavier. It

does remind me of the Johnnie character.

I can't wait for this film to come out.

I hope it is finished and in theaters

later this year. I hope it is out

in time for the Oscar bids. I have

a feeling this one will get a nod.

Thanks for the info about the

Tootsie roll pop. It does look like

that, but somehow I can't see

Sam Childers running around with

a biker gang sucking on a Tootsie roll.

Oh well, to each his own. I just don't

want this sweet spirit tempted with

cigarettes.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

What pic are you referring to? I can't find any where I can see writing on the back. Thanks.

BlueJean

I'm going to Lansing, Michigan to help my niece's move into their bigger apt. Now if I can convince my sister in law to go by way of Detroit! I leave this coming Thursday! If I see Gerry, I will take pictures! I would never disturb him though. I have too much respect for the man.

Sandy, these pictures were taken in between takes so it's Gerry eating the Toostie pop. :D I love getting to see the little boy side of our bad boy. We're only seeing behind the scenes snippets from these pictures. They don't really show us anything about the film itself.

What's with all the hate for the plaid shirt? :rotflmao: I love this one with the sleeves cut off! ROWR. I think Gerry looks A-MAY-ZING. I'm loving the hair, I love the bulk, love the beard. There isn't anything about this look I don't like.

I'm really REALLY looking forward to seeing this film. I believe it's going to be another step up for Gerry in the Hollywood rung, and make people say, "Bounty Hunter? Huh? Was he in that?" :lol:

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl