Gerard Butler GALS

Hollywood stars in town to film ‘Preacher’

Good find Lisa! I got the chills when I read she was faux painting the hinge on the garage door that will be HOUSING GERARD BUTLER'S motorcycle!! Guess I'm a wee bit daft! :p

:wave: Frannie

Kind of a nice article about how MGP is affecting Detroit, with a pic of what the set of Gerry's/Sam's livingroom will look like:

http://downriversundaytimes.com/2010/07/10/hollywood-stars-in-town-to-film-%E2%80%98preacher%E2%80%99/

I couldn't help but laugh at all the stuffed toys in the room...I know they're for Sam and Lynn's daughter...it just struck me as funny.

:lol: I noticed that, too, Christine. I also was interested in how they found that fugly couch.

I think being a set designer/decorator would be an awesome job! You get to go shopping with other people's money, and buy all kinds of crap.

Now you guys! Just think of the person who just read your dissing on the couch and happen to have one just like it! That couch, I'll have you know is a "Midwestern staple" in the style of o de herculon circa 1975! I know, because I had one similar to it only it had big orange flowers on it! I loved that couch so please, show a little kindness and a little compassion! They itch like crazy! :hide:

Delene ;)

I've checked the pics ... I wouldn't mind getting it on with his 'double' lol ....

I still think Gerry is gorgeous even with the 'mullet' and his so called body 'back to flab' as many reports are stating!!

• 5 weeks later...

Those pics were from the trailer park scenes. I'm not sure if that is where sam/gerry lives for part of the movie, but I can tell you that's not my house. The set designers used a lot nicer stuff in my house. Some of it was ugly, but the living room couch is awesome. I'm just glad I get to keep it. And its not a big deal to me, but you gals will get a kick out of this one...there is a beedroom scene, and they used my king sized bed for it. Its not a sex scene or anything, but I do believe gerry and Michelle are in my bed at one point. Lol. I'm waiting for pics of my house to surface on the internet.

Thanks PB. So Gerry is in, on or near your bed. Hmmm.....interesting........

I'm sure it will also be interesting to you to see how your house is shown throughout the movie. Glad you got to keep the couch, especially since you love it.

BTW, thanks for the 300 mention in your thread. I will definitely remember to see if it's visible during the film. I might not catch it the 1st time, but I can promise I will see the movie a "few" (a lot) of times, so I'll eventually catch it.

TTYL

Ren

Polar Bear, I can't tell you how that affected me when I heard Gerry was in your bed filming a scene. I would have to go to the gutter to voice my opinion on that. Question: Can you bronze a bed? If that were my bed it would be with me FOREVER!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

PB,

I know its not quite as exciting for you but...I could never wash the sheets again!!! Definitely need to go to the Gutter with any further comments! Posted Image

PB, we really appreciate all your info!!! Thanks again so much!!Posted Image

Linda

Oh Polar Bear you opened up a can of worms by telling us that Gerry was in your bed. :lol: I think you should take the sheet he was lying on, cut it up into 5x5 squares and auction them off at the next convention. :lmao:

Seriously, though, you really are making us all smile with your tidbits. It's great "knowing" someone who got to share a bit of life with Gerry for a few days. Keep 'em comin'!

Lisa