Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

MGP Photos on JJ

I'm lovin the Marek/Creedy/JJ/Johnnie look!! But now I need oxygen! :faint:

Suzie

DITTO! I love the return to Johnnie and Marek. I had forgetten about Creedy. Who is JJ?

DITTO! I love the return to Johnnie and Marek. I had forgetten about Creedy. Who is JJ?

That's Jackie Jr. from Shooters. The Yellow towel clad, baseball bat wielding, tattooed gangster. KLENCH!!!!! :jackie:

When I opened up MSN this afternoon, the first thing that popped up was an announcement that Brad had shaved and "Gerard" had a mullet! What was remarkable about this was, 1. They put Brad and Gerry's names together in the same sentence and 2. just "Gerard" was mentioned as if everyone knows who he is now without attaching the Butler. You know there is another actor named Gerard Depardieu (sp). Could have been confusing. Thought that was real nice though! Made me so proud, I puffed out my chest....then knocked my monitor off the desk! :rotflmao:

Delene

I honestly think most people either have no idea who Gerard Depardieu is or have completely forgotten about him. When's the last time he made a movie? The only one that came to mind was Man In the Iron Mask way back in 1998.

I honestly think most people either have no idea who Gerard Depardieu is or have completely forgotten about him. When's the last time he made a movie? The only one that came to mind was Man In the Iron Mask way back in 1998.

Aww, I know him! LOL I loved the one when he played dad to a 16 year old Katherine Heigl!! I can't remember the name right at the moment, bu it's really cute.

I LOVE the idea that all the reports have to say is "Gerard" and there's only ONE man who comes to mind. LOVE THAT! :D And today, the computer guys who were working on my laptop said, "Hey, that's the guy from the movie with Jamie Foxx!" No more "the bloke from 300"!!! He is now know for Law Abiding Citizen as well. Even my students over the summer knew he was from LAC.

I'm a happy and proud fan. :wuv:

Lisa

I'm glad to see that people remember him for than just 300. I remember the ads for LAC and wanted to see it for the story and not particularly for anyone in the film(I still was clueless to the magic of Gerry Butler :doh: ). I chickened out of seeing it at theatre, but saw it during first weekend of becoming a fan and think it's his best role to date IMO.

Wasnt Gerard Depardieu also in The Last Holiday with Queen Latifa?

Gerard Butler pics are :yummy: and he looks so Hunkilicious, :gerrylicious:, Humpalicious!!!! :whome2: , yes you!! :omg: man i went Gerard Royal Hotness overload!! :gerrygasm:

Him in black leather, beard, man oh man i am sure going coo coo for Gerard!!! :ohbaby:

Edited by Phantom

The other Gerard (Depardieu!) is around 60 years old now and pretty much past his leading man days. Much of his work is done in France and many of his films are never released here in the states. I always liked him and considered him equal to De Niro and Pacino. Our Gerry is of course in his prime, where even his mullet becomes newsworthy and is being reviewed at the movie blogs before the movie has even finished shooting!

I get tickled over folks looking at Biker Gerry and not making the connection to the fact that he is playing a role. Of course he has to be in character! Did they expect him to play the Phantom in jeans and a tee shirt? Maybe he could have played Leonides in pair of cutoffs and a tank top. ***wait.....now I can't stop thinking about the Phantom in tight jeans and tee*** :drool1:

Suzie

:funnyup: or how about Marek in the buff? :yummy::drool1:

Don't forget my friends, tonight is CHAT night!!! Hope to see you there.

hugs,

Sue

I had a crush on Gerard D. after he did Green Card with Andy McDowell. I have a thing for big ol' sweet lugs! Gerry seems to have lost some of his "luggishness" however. Gerard D was never what I'd consider "hot" but he had an appeal and THAT ACCENT! Made him sexy as all get out!

I don't think there is such a thing as "prime". A person's prime is when they are at their best no matter what age. I believe actors can play leading roles well up in to their fifties, sixties and seventies as has been proven by Meryl Streep, Ruth Gordon and Helen Miren.

With that in mind, I think Gerry hasn't quite reached his "prime" yet. As he ages, he'll be one of the hottest tickets in Hollywood, after some of that precarious wild child wears off a bit. I said "some" of it. However, I still picture Gerry as an adorable 99 year old man, sitting on the park bench in Central Park, Rooster cap on, watching the girls and when he gets the chance, pinching a butt or two!

Remember Tyrone F. Horneigh, the character that used to sit down by Gladys Ornsby in the park? Can't you just see him trying to get up a threesome?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHffTlD8wY

Delene

Hey, Little girl, want a Walnetto? (in my best smarmy voice-hehehe)

Suzie