Gerard Butler GALS
phoenixgirl

Screen Caps question

I'm on a Beowulf kick right now so I was looking through the screen caps and a question popped into my brain.

I've noticed we don't have screen caps like we used to. I'm wondering if it's becuase whoever did it before is no longer around or has the time or it's because Gerry's movies are coming out faster than we're able to get them done. I don't know who was doing them. Was it Stef? If she's too busy maybe someone else could do it? I can't volunteer cause I don't have a program to do them. But I'm just curious. I miss having the caps like that. Scene by scene, ya know?

It seems PSILY was the last one that has the most caps done. Nim's a bit, too.

I know everyone is busy has a real life, I was just curious. :)

Lisa

Lisa, Cheryl made a bunch of avis out of screen caps...is that what you are looking for?

:wave: Frannie

This was done with one of her avis!

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

No, not avis. If you look in our Gallery under Roles and look at movies from PSILY and earlier, you'll see that someone (like I said probably the very busy Stef) made screen caps - captures. Pictures from each scene of the movie. Go to the Beowulf gallery and you'll see what I mean.

Hi Lisa and Frannie :wave:

Let me look into this and I'll get back to you.

Cheryl

Mel(Abrock), and I are working on them now. We hope to get them in the gallery soon.

Cheryl

Mel(Abrock), and I are working on them now. We hope to get them in the gallery soon.

Cheryl

Thank you so much for finding out for me. :metoyou:

Lisa

I will add them to the gallery as time permits..

I had planned to have them all done, but there was a huge storm in our area on Wed, and we were w/o electricity for almost 3 days - so after I catch up with real-life, I'll be tending those next! :D