Gerard Butler GALS
MissBgd

New pics on JJ

Way to go, Gerry!! You're wearing the Chicago Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup Champions hat!! I'm Chicago raised and I love Chicago sports!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Does anyone know what sort of phone he uses? I thought I read somewhere that he uses a blackberry.

Posted Image

Veronica

Gerry looks great as usual! I was in Lansing, Michigan but never got to Detroit! I'm very disappointed!

I love that little curl coming out from under his hat *dreamy sigh*

:heat::heat::heat::heat:

:music:

Hello!

He's looking good! Nice cap!!!!! Enjoy your time off Gerard, you work so hard and you always give the best of you!!!!!

Josée

Yeah ...me too! First thing I noticed. He's looking deelicious! :doh: Gawd I got it bad! I need to get a life.. Nah.....I don't! :p

:wave: Frannie

When I saw these I was wondering where all the long hair/extensions went? Made me wonder if these were older pics. Do they remove those things every day? His hair seems so much shorter that I wondered if they went to the trouble of applying them fresh each day or maybe he's done with filming that segment for the movie and doesn't need the longer hair anymore.

Delene

When I saw these I was wondering where all the long hair/extensions went? Made me wonder if these were older pics. Do they remove those things every day? His hair seems so much shorter that I wondered if they went to the trouble of applying them fresh each day or maybe he's done with filming that segment for the movie and doesn't need the longer hair anymore.

Delene

I don't know what they are doing,but I think if it were I.I would want them taken out everyday,otherwise if he went out after shooting,he'd be stuck sporting a red-neck mullet. Don't get me wrong,he's hot regardless of what his hair is like...but mullets,aren't hot.

He uses a Blackberry Pearl.

The extensions are taken off at the end of everday, and they don't film on the weekends. And yes, this is a recent picture because I know the person who gave him that hat on the set last week. :lol: She even told him NOT to wear it in Detroit, but I guess wearing the Rebel shirt with it made it okay. He's so damned funny.

The man loves his phone ....

Lisa

ımmmmmmm :yummy:

OH Shoot....I thought we had some nrw pics when I saw this thread open! Now I'm disappointed! ;) Going through these dry spells kills me!....:p

:wave: Frannie

I know what you mean Frannie. I am very thirsty... Posted Image

Sally

Thanks for the pics, MissBgd! :)

He looks soooooooo good, the arms--so firm and solid, Posted Image. *me want to touch. . . please, please* :funnyface:

Is Gerry getting a bit of a tan? Lord knows we're having one very long hot summer.

Beachie

The extensions are taken off at the end of everday, and they don't film on the weekends. And yes, this is a recent picture because I know the person who gave him that hat on the set last week. Posted Image She even told him NOT to wear it in Detroit, but I guess wearing the Rebel shirt with it made it okay. He's so damned funny.

Lisa

Gosh, Lisa, if I were new to this site, I would think you were The Authority on all things Gerry. ;) How do you know these things about extensions and such...?

The extensions are taken off at the end of everday, and they don't film on the weekends. And yes, this is a recent picture because I know the person who gave him that hat on the set last week. Posted Image She even told him NOT to wear it in Detroit, but I guess wearing the Rebel shirt with it made it okay. He's so damned funny.

Lisa

Gosh, Lisa, if I were new to this site, I would think you were The Authority on all things Gerry. ;) How do you know these things about extensions and such...?

Aww, thanks, but really it's only becuase I know 3 fans who got to be extras and they're the ones who get the credit for finding out this info from the man himself. And like I said they saw him at the end of filming and the extensions were out. I thought I posted that in this thread, but probably did it somewhere else. I do apologize if I confused anyone.

Love that pic of Gerry with the Chicago Blackhawks hat. That's MY team!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Edited by Forbes girl

I love your siggy Kathy. It did make me go weak in the knees..:cunning: