Gerard Butler GALS
terezoulini

RNR deleted scene!

Oh wow Theresa! I'm in shocked that Gals didn't have that!! At least if they did it's the first I'm seeing it! Thanks Sweetie and thanks to SoSoGerry !

:wave: Frannie

Thanks to SoSoGerry for putting it up on YouTube!

More One Two when you least expect it! Isn't the accent he has in this movie very musical?

Theresa

This is my favorite movie/character of Gerry's.

Thanks for posting!

Joy

I wonder where that scene fell in the story line...

Poor Gerry. How many takes did he have to do running on that treadmill!!!

Thanks so much for posting this!!! :pointy:

The more I see this movie... the more I like it!! :whoa::D

Thanks for the "outtake"! :detect:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

I wonder where that scene fell in the story line...

Poor Gerry. How many takes did he have to do running on that treadmill!!!

Thanks so much for posting this!!! :pointy:

My thinking is it fell sometime after the discussion in the spieler- the one with "Mumbles, there's somethin' I don't think you know...about Bob," where they are discussing the plan and before they actually try to rob the Russians.

Why it was cut out, I have no idea. It's a great scene. (So glad it was included on the dvd) Perhaps Guy Ritchie felt it gave too much away about One Two's attraction to Stella? (Which is odd considering what they told us, during press for the film, that we were supposed to assume about the relationship .)

reason for edit: GRAMMAR! grrrrr :bonk:

Edited by Hobbes

It's on the DVD if you got the 2-disc version (and the only reason I bought it). :) I love it because it shows what great shape Gerry is in to be able to run and do his lines at the same time. It's not the same as the running away from the Russians. This is running in place, with smoke blowing in his face and saying his lines in character.

Thanks!

This is one of my favorite films. And why this scene was deleted....I have no idea.

It's on the DVD if you got the 2-disc version (and the only reason I bought it). :)

Thanks!

THERE'S A 2 DISC VERSION? I had no idea! Is there anything else on it other than this scene? I mean stuff that's not in the single disc version? Is it worth buying it?

I assume you are referring to the US edition. Has anyone in Europe have a 2-disc edition?

Thanks,

Theresa

It's on the DVD if you got the 2-disc version (and the only reason I bought it). :)

Thanks!

THERE'S A 2 DISC VERSION? I had no idea! Is there anything else on it other than this scene? I mean stuff that's not in the single disc version? Is it worth buying it?

I assume you are referring to the US edition. Has anyone in Europe have a 2-disc edition?

Thanks,

Theresa

Yeah I have the US version two disc DVD. I don't remember what else is on there. LOL

My roommate just ordered the two-disc version a few days ago. That scene of Gerry/One Two really makes me hot....Very sexy. :cunning:

Notice how thick his accent was in this deleted scene. It was almost impossible for me to understand him. I guess when out of breath it is hard for Gerry to speak clearly and he reverts back to his "Mrs. Brown" days. It shows how easily he can go back to his thickest brogue.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Be sure to watch the director's comentary with Mark Strong too.

GALS doesn't usually host excerpted vids from DVDs, just as we don't allow links to bootleg scenes before a movie is released to the public.