Gerard Butler GALS

Hi-lo Peeps.

I was watching Howl's Moving Castle one day and wandered around Christian Bale's record and found Reign of Fire. So, I get to be watching it tonight on the TV, I'm so excited. I hope I'll like it, although I'm not sure. So, let's see what I think. Wow, I'm redundant. >< So, yea. I'll be back tomorrow to report what I think.

Silver.

I hope you liked it, Silver. I personally really like it. Gerry looked sexy and had all the best lines in the film. His accent was thick, as was his curly hair. :cunning: Plus, the Star Wars scene alone is worth the viewing.

Can't wait to hear your verdict.

Lisa

I hope you liked it, Silver. I personally really like it. Gerry looked sexy and had all the best lines in the film. His accent was thick, as was his curly hair. :cunning: Plus, the Star Wars scene alone is worth the viewing.

Can't wait to hear your verdict.

Lisa

Ditto. And hopefully you'll have a new appreciation for being "Creedy's Firey GAL" LOL

I liked ROF until poor Creedy gets toasted by the fookin dragon when he tries to be a hero. Why do they keep killing his character? They should've torched Quinn and let Creedy live.

I told you already ... he didn't die. He left to go work for MI6 ... then faked his death to Lara (so she would never hunt him down) and joined HM Navy and met Lizzie and Frankie. They all live happily ever after now. :D

Ah, ok...I must've missed that part of the movie....LOL :funnyup:

Rendita, I've seen it quite a few times between watching on dvd and seeing it on Starz

Not you, Silver. She started this thread because she hadn't seen it yet. :) Ren, you're right .... My bad.

That's okay, I missed that post. I just got done watching it. It reminded me of Attila, HTTYD, and 300 meshed into one to me. Is it just me or do they like to kill Gerry's character off?! I wanted to cry when Creedy went bye-bye. Sorry for those who didn't see this movie but i had to spoil it. Waahh! Anyway, I did enjoy it even though it was slightly slow going. Creedy made me happy until his end.

Yours,

Silver.

It's okay to discuss what happened in the movie, but this was your thread, so no one wanted to spoil it for you. And no it's not you. It is VERY well-known that Gerry's character dies in a lot of his movies.

I always think it's very sweet how those young men look out for all the kids and the Star Wars scene is a classic.

OMG. I laughed at that Star Wars scene. That was great. Quit playing Luke Skywalker, Creedy. I thought I was going to cry when the kids were crying out for him. It was like, "awe, it's like they lost a daddy." *tear*

Silver.

I know the kids did such a great job. That scene was so sad.

I also loved their reactions to the Star Wars reenactment. They really looked like they were into it, especially that one little boy in the front. It was great.

Yes, he is KB. In fact, that's probably my favorite scene from Game of Their Lives. Oh! He's definitely wet a lot in Timeline, too. That is especially good, because then you can see his hair curl. He just has the best hair of anyone I know......whether it's short or long.

• 1 year later...

i now it's a bit of a late post but i couldn't resist saying i think Creddy is such a sex bomb and love the accent oh my god i might have to watch it again how i love Posted Image

I recall seeing it in the movie theater and didn't know too much about GB at the time. Creedy was the favorite of the crowd in the movie which was obvious at a number of points in the movie with the Ooooo's and Awwws. Looks like he will be making another movie with Matthew McConaughey.