Gerard Butler GALS
scotsmanstuart

Gerry singing Karaoke

Is he trying to signal for a drink near the end??? Or for someone to take a photo???

Oh Gawd! The infamous rooster cap lives on! I'm not much of a "lip reader" but it looked like he said "are we filming" at the end! What up with dat? Gerry loves to mingle with the common folk, don't he, and just blend in with the crowd.

Thanks, Stu.

Delene

Warning - absolute and total speculation and opinion on my part coming up ...

First, I'm cracking up. :lmao: I could have sworn I read that Gerry does NOT like AC/DC, and therefore it looked to me he didn't know not only the words (which are up on a screen) but even the song. He was looking all around, at what who knows, but I'm just giggling over here. I LOVE AC/DC, which is why I remember reading that cause it broke my heart. LOL

It did look like the first time he asked for his "Coke" is what I thought I could read his lips say. Then yes, at the end he seemed to ask if it was being filmed.

I wonder what the security guy thought of all that. :rotflmao:

I hope beyond hope that Gerry had a GREAT time. It looks like he did, lots of laughing. It makes me really happy to see him laughing and letting his hair down, so to speak.

And I LOVE the C*ck Hat!!! Good for him for letting loose.

Lisa

I also thought it looked like he was flagging someone down for another "round" for everyone. He's probably paying. I hope the little gesture he made with his index finger and thumb wasn't indicative of the amount of Jack he wanted in his Coke! Maybe it was someone else's, like that lady who looked like she'd already had a few too many already.

Delene

Thanks Stu!! I hope those two big guys behind Gerry are his bodyguards. I'm sure that while filming it is in his contract that he needs to be protected. He certainly is while on set. He needs to be while in a bar, that's for sure. Look at poor Jennifer Aniston now. Talk about scary! It is not easy being a celebrity.

It looked to me like he got ticked off a bit when he saw that he was being filmed and tried to signal the management that it was happening. He was having fun at the start but I think he was bummed by the end (and I think the gesture was him pointing out a tiny cell phone camera in the crowd).

Maybe he'll have to ask everyone to check them at the door before they party with him from now on if he wants to stay off YouTube. :unsure:

It looked to me like he got ticked off a bit when he saw that he was being filmed and tried to signal the management that it was happening. He was having fun at the start but I think he was bummed by the end (and I think the gesture was him pointing out a tiny cell phone camera in the crowd).

Maybe he'll have to ask everyone to check them at the door before they party with him from now on if he wants to stay off YouTube. :unsure:

Well, there is a moment where he points at someone and smiles/laughs...a little while later the camera is pulled back and you can see someone with taking a cell phone video in the same area he was pointing.

His costar Michelle Monahan is off to side singing too, so a lot of the folks around Gerry could very well be working on the film with him, a nice group outing for everyone to bond. He seems happy enough to sing along with the crowd even if he isn't crazy about the song. I can't even begin to guess at his mood from the clip I see here. He could be asking for anything from Coke to water or a round for his pals.

He likes his singing! :hehe: And it's very good: it has a beautiful voice! :love:

Thanks for the video

Let's face it folks... Gerry is actually a 16 year old in a mans body! I do believe this is a college bar! He just loves to party and sing but I couldn't even finish watching that ...the noise was deafening! I guess you have to wind down somehow! Just not sure why this type of atmosphere. It's fuel for the fire! But as long as he's having fun ...it's not for me to say! Party on Gerbear!

:wave: Frannie

I haven't seen/heard any stories of Gerry hooking up with anyone like in Serbia. He seems to be acting look a good boy. :angelnot:

And so, I was watching this and I couldn't stop laughing so I had to turn it off before the minute mark. I'm sorry but I know that song and I'm not too thrilled about it but it did look like a lot of fun. At least, he's having as much as fun as he can when he's young. Yay! Go puppydog! :)

Silver.

Warning - absolute and total speculation and opinion on my part coming up ...

First, I'm cracking up. :lmao: I could have sworn I read that Gerry does NOT like AC/DC, and therefore it looked to me he didn't know not only the words (which are up on a screen) but even the song. He was looking all around, at what who knows, but I'm just giggling over here. I LOVE AC/DC, which is why I remember reading that cause it broke my heart. LOL

Lisa

Lisa, I believe that was a print article and they had asked Gerry if he ever used music when preparing for a scene. He said something like Yes, he used AC/DC when he needed to cry.

That might not be it exactly, but I think that was the gist of it. :)

His costar Michelle Monahan is off to side singing too, so a lot of the folks around Gerry could very well be working on the film with him, a nice group outing for everyone to bond. He seems happy enough to sing along with the crowd even if he isn't crazy about the song. I can't even begin to guess at his mood from the clip I see here. He could be asking for anything from Coke to water or a round for his pals.

Someone had said most of the cast and crew were there, but I agree Frannie, it looks like a college bar. Meh, it doesn't really matter what he said (coke and phone could be the same, too). He seemed to have fun.

Yeah, Ren, that was it! *sniff*

Edited by phoenixgirl

Lisa, I believe that was a print article and they had asked Gerry if he ever used music when preparing for a scene. He said something like Yes, he used AC/DC when he needed to cry.

That sounds like a typical example of G's sense of humor. :funnyface:

My two cents on the debate, he was concerned where his phone was and wanted someone to get it off the table (or something.) :p

That sounds like a typical example of G's sense of humor. :funnyface:

:funnyup:And that's exactly how I feel about country music and Sigur Ros.

AC/DC a great Aussie band Posted Image but I couldn't watch the video even half way....because of the man in the background who couldn't keep his hand of Gerry Posted Image (bet he felt like turning to do exactly that!)

Milly x

AC/DC a great Aussie band Posted Image but I couldn't watch the video even half way....because of the man in the background who couldn't keep his hand of Gerry Posted Image (bet he felt like turning to do exactly that!)

Milly x

Milly

I bet the guy felt like turning full stop Posted Image

Moira

:music:

Hello!

I'm glad he's having a blast! It's so much fun singing Karaoke, I tried once a few years ago, I liked it!!!! I sang: "Every Breath You Take" from "The Police", I chose that song because I like it!!!! I will release my first album this fall and I'll be on tour next year, I'm joking!!! I enjoy singing, for my pleasure, I'm not "the best singer"!!!! I would sing Karaoke anytime!!!!!

Josée

:omg::omg::omg: Gerard singing ACDC!!! When it played, i squealed and jump like a school girl! He can sing rock and roll baby and be sexy in a shirt at the same time :whome2: Man on man, i love it when Scotsmen sing, i cant even stop squealing! :hehe: