Gerard Butler GALS

7/22 Gerry & Rhema Marvanne on MGP set

Posted Image Cheryl for the great find. Can one love this man anymore than we already do!!! The close ups and him playing with the girls just break my heart they're so cute.

And Posted Image Rhema for allowing us to use your photos. I just visited your website and listened to you sing. God has certainly given the world a gift with your beautiful voice. Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

These pictures are just unbelievably sweet and she is so tiny. It makes his hands look massive.

The hopscotch pictures are priceless. Gerry's got a big heart and a lot of it is still just a boy. I love it.

I saw these last night and had some serious swooning moments. :faint: The hopscotch pictures are priceless. But my favorite is this one:

Posted Image

The look on his face is so sweet and genuine with Rhema.

The picture of him leaning against the wall makes me think of Andre Marek, btw. :D

Thanks for getting permission to host them, Cheryl!!

Lisa

He's such a big kid. I wonder if she's making him watch his cussing? I went to her website and she is a Christian so I imagine he's having a rough time of it! LOL

She could start a swear jar like Abigail Breslin did for "Nim's Island". Abigail used it to make a donation to a charity.

And, Gerry is such a big kid! Watching him play with the girls must have been so hysterical and so terribly sweet.

I saw these last night and had some serious swooning moments. :faint: The hopscotch pictures are priceless. But my favorite is this one:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shaynalisa/?action=view&current=2010-07-20-155917_595.jpg

The look on his face is so sweet and genuine with Rhema.

The picture of him leaning against the wall makes me think of Andre Marek, btw. :D

Thanks for getting permission to host them, Cheryl!!

Lisa

This one is my favorite too. She looks so precious next to him because of the way he holds her :love: .

Edited by heISmyGspot
to convert image to link per guidelines

I can't see Photobucket at work, but this is my favorite pic.

She looks so sweet and there's just something in his eyes. It's a very warm feeling. Heartfelt.....I don't know. Maybe this is a picture I WANT to take, not one I feel obligated to take. I know we've all said it already, but it is just very sweet.

http://www.rhemamarvanne.com/gallery/albums/machine-gun-preacher/2010-07-20-15.59.17.jpg

Edited by Rendita

I had to take a second look....he IS playing Hop Scotch! ....These are the kinds of pictures that just melt my heart! And I LOVE his hair ....I see no reason why they even have to add to it now! :wuv:

Thanks so much for the pictures and Thanks to you Rhema for sharing these pictures with us!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I can't see Photobucket at work, but this is my favorite pic.

She looks so sweet and there's just something in his eyes. It's a very warm feeling. Heartfelt.....I don't know. Maybe this is a picture I WANT to take, not one I feel obligated to take. I know we've all said it already, but it is just very sweet.

http://www.rhemamarv...20-15.59.17.jpg

Per usual, Bren, it's the same pic we chose. :kisswink: Some things never change. LOL

The pictures of Rhema with Gerry are precious!! You MUST visit the Rhema Marvanne website and hear her sing "The Prayer"!! You will absolutely get chill bumps!! What a wonderful gift she has!! :) You can go to http://www.dfwreporting.com/2010/07/13/theme/ for her story. It will make you cry!! She is such an inspiration and I can see where she has truly captivated Gerry's heart!! I can't wait to hear her sing in MGP!!

kneum

What great pictures! It is amazing how Gerry hasn't really aged! He looks like he did in Timeline! I love his long curly hair!

Rhema is a miracle! What an enchanting child with the voice of an angel. Her rendition of "The Prayer" had me in flood of tears. There is such warmth in the adorable pictures of her and Gerry. I really look forward to the movie even more now.

Rhema, thank you for allowing GALS to host your pictures. They are such a treat.

Suzie

Hi all! I have been away from GALS for awhile but now I'm catching up on all the updates starting with these lovely photos

thanks for sharing :) That little girl looks so sweet! and Gerard looks like he did in Time Line :kisswink:

this movie is gonna be awesome :pointy:

It really is amazing to hear that voice come out of her tiny body. She is so talented. I was just now listening to her sing Amazing Grace & it also brought tears to my eyes. I suspect this will be a powerful scene in the movie.

With this little girl in the movie you know there will be emotional moments that will bring us to tears. What a voice! She is an angel! I love the look on Gerry's face when he looks at her. He radiates love for this little girl. How could you not be entranced by her. The pictures not only made me smile but made me laugh when I saw that Gerry was playing Hopscotch with the kids. He even celebrated (hands in the air) like all kids do when he made it through. Let's face it, Gerry is a kid at heart. Love these pictures!!

Thank you Rhema for sharing these pictures!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Amazing Grace has always been one of my favorite gospel songs. Does anyone know if she'll be singing it(or anything) in the movie? I was telling my mom about Sam's story when I took my dad the book and I think she'll go see the movie as well. :D

That child has the voice of an Angel! Her Mother is surly watching over her! Does anyone know who the male was that was singing with her? He also has an amazing voice!

:wave: Frannie