Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

7/22 Gerry & Rhema Marvanne on MGP set

What I am really enjoying seeing is Gerry really integrating into the local community and mixing with everybody. It just shows the type of person he is. Some of these pics with Rhema and Gerry are gorgeous. He looks really happy in themPosted Image .

Moira

I agree he does look very happy in these photos with this adorable child. And it must be a pleasure for him to work, relax and enjoy his surroundings without the over the top press coverage that he got in Belgrade while filming.

Did anyone catch Rhema's appearance on the Celebration show on Daystar network last evening? She is so adorable and mature for her age. She sang Amazing Grace and I Love the Lord. It was so cute how she described the MGP movie. She truly was given the voice of God...I think that's what her name means. Her version of Amazing Grace brought tears to my eyes and will be even more powerful in movie when Sam is baptized. :tissues:

I have a feeling a big box of tissues will be passed between me, my sister and parents during this movie.