Gerard Butler GALS
Rendita

L’Oréal Paris Men Expert worldwide spokesperson

Very, very handsome. That's all I can say..... :)

http://www.bellasugar.com.au/Gerard-Butler-New-Face-LOreal-Paris-Men-Expert-9497861

Hot Scot Gerard Butler is bringing his flirtatious charm to his new role: LOréal Paris Men Expert worldwide spokesperson. Somewhat different from his usual movie roles, we're hoping the ads will still require some up-close-and-personal time and the occasional shirt-off moment. What? Don't tell me you weren't thinking the same. He's going to be fronting the hugely popular Men Expert Hydra Energetic range and says "Im excited to be working with LOréal Paris. I have always liked the quality and innovation of their products." Me too, Gerard. Expect to see ads everywhere 'cept the US. First McDreamy, now Gerard Butler. You spoil us, LOréal. You really do. Thoughts?

Edited by Rendita

Hopefully, we can get plenty of copies of Paris Vogue!! Guess I'm only buying L'Oreal from now on.

Thanks, Bren!

Lisa

I want to see the ads in the US! :tantrum: I hope some of our European GALS will post them!!

Suzie

Gotta wonder when THAT pic was taken. Not recently considering the look for Sam Childers' role.

Personally, I'm not interested in this campaign if it means he's got to be clean shaven in order to promote skincare products. I mean, it'll do in a pinch, but I like a little scruff between the cheek and ... Well. I like the scruff. Just sayin. :kisswink:

I'm sure this is why he shaved when he was in Paris, after Monaco/Cannes.

I'll agree Holly, that I usually prefer Gerry w/ scruff, but he seriously looks gorgeous in this picture. I'm wouldn't complain either way, it's still him. He always does & always will look good to me. He can't help it! :lol:

*^*&^&%kbjhbbk((*7^4$$$3333Fkkkkloooi;l;;988888fff__________________________________________

*^*&^&%kbjhbbk((*7^4$$$3333Fkkkkloooi;l;;988888fff__________________________________________

What are you trying to say? :)

Oh wait.....is that flat-lining? I guess if it was, you won't answer.

Edited by Rendita

Remember why he suddenly turned up clean-shaven for a Paris photoshoot not long ago and then had to start regrowing the Sam Childers beard? Now we know the reason. :)

Variety is the spice of life. If the men's products include shave gel, he's gotta shave. He can regrow scruff in 24 hours or so it seems.

He's going all George Clooney -- maybe he'll see his own face in European airports soon. :D

Edited by LadyMacbeth75

I don't care WHAT he has on his face. I think he's beautiful no matter what. I will continue to buy L'Oreal products, but even more now. I hope he makes a BOATLOAD of money!!!!

I prefer scruff but I certainly won't complain about clean-shaven either. He almost looks like he did in Shattered... :yummy::wuv::kiss::hump:

Oh I like that look!! I remember when Gerry showed up in Moscow clean shaven and I wondered why? I think this is why. He was getting his face prepared for this photoshoot. Shaved or not I'll take him any day and be very satisfied!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:love::wave:

I don't post much; HOWEVER, I have to reply to that GOOOOORGEOUS pic :wuv: !

I love Gerry no matter what; but, after getting the VERY lucky chance to meet him on his first day of shooting "Butterfly On A Wheel" (okay...'Shattered'), I was sooooo very grateful to see that beautiful face with the green eyes. He does have a gorgeous face and I hope he'll get a role soon that let's us see his clean shaven lovely face with those dimples :wow2:

He does seem to like the scruff and I'm not complaining... he's still our Gerry. But, he's just too handsome to hide under that scruff all the time. And, he does look younger, too.

:love:

Robin Iris

Edited by Robin Iris

I don't know what movie he shoots after finishing Machine Gun Preacher, but as far as I know, whenever he does get to shoot Burns, he'll most likely be clean-shaven. I'm guessing if he doesn't film Burns next, then it will be Hanging Tale. I'm hoping he'll look somewhat like Alex Rover for that. THUD!!!

Oh, I agree with Robin. I swoon over Gerry's dimples and will adore any opportunity to see them while he is clean shaven!!!! The scruff is sexy, the beard is gorgeous, but that clean shaven face with the dimples knocks me out! :pant:

Gerry once said he wasn't much for face creams (the Redeye premier). However, he is reaching an age when he needs to start taking care of his skin. I hope this new gig teaches him that.

Suzie

OH MY GAWD!!!! stick a fork in me ....I am DONE! I love the clean shaven face....he looks so so so so so ....Oh you know! :faint:

I know most of you like the scruff but I'm a wee tired of it! I want to see that gorgeous face and those dimples for a change ......But like all of you I wouldn't turn my back on him for having some scruff on his face!! :p

Thanks Ren, Frannie

:swoon::galdown: That is one gorgeous man! :whome2:

I foresee a trip to the local Barnes & Noble for Paris Vogue in the very near future! :p

Every once in a while a picture appears of Gerry and it takes the breath away. Don't get me wrong all of his photos are a feast for the eyes, but this photo is breathtaking!

:faint:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

When the ads will be released in Europe and I can find something then I will post it.

In Belgium the ads for l'Oreal are often dubted by Dutch speaking people. So I can already imagine a Dutch speaking Gerry

OMG! Can he get any better looking or sexier? I like the clean shaven look, but I love him any way he wants to look! Where can I get that picture - preferably life size?