Gerard Butler GALS

Kyle

thanks so much for joining our Fanmily! We are so glad you had a memorable experience. You and Christy are welcome here all the time!!! We'd love for you to take part in our weekly chats and hang out with us (in VEGAS BABY!!!) ! Thank you again for sharing your too cool experience with Gerry!! Can't wait to hear all the details when the movie comes out!!

Linda

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted ImageKyle!! I hope Christy joins us as well. After all, she knows what it is like to get a hug and kiss from the MAN!! Lucky her! I'm so excited that you will be sharing more with us after the movie comes out. Lisa has a good idea in your writing your thoughts down now before some details are lost to time. It would make a nice keepsake for you as well. So happy you are joining the FANmily!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Christy loved the whole experience. She of course is a huge gerard fan, so that helped a lot in bearing with moving out and all...well...the paycheck from the movie company was nice too. LOL. Our 13 year old son was getting a kick out of this whole experience too. On the fridge in the kitchen, they put his artwork from when he was younger on it. He can't wait to see that in the movie. I'm waiting for the first day of school when the teacher asks the kids what they did over the summer. I have a feeling that jake is gonna be a mini celebrity in his school. I can't wait to see what they used of mine in the movie. The prop guys went through our stuff and used a bunch of random things. So it should be fun to pick out our things on the big screen.

Both christy and I would do this again in a second if another movie was presented to us. Hopefully it will happen again. What a blast this summer has been. One of the production produces told me that getting your house in a movie is really hard, but once you do, it'll most likely be in more. From what I've been told is that my house is now in a database for production companies to look at. I guess also, when the movie comes out and everyone sees it, producers will be gunning for it, if it fits their bill. The producer told me that my property and house are so unique, that I'll for sure get more movies filmed there if I want. So, that makes me happy.

As for christy and I getting married...it'll happen some day! We're not in a huge rush to do it. We've been together for a really long time and are gonna do it when we feel like it I guess. no big deal. We'll get there someday!

Anyhow...pawnstars on the history channel just started, so I gotta go!!!

Kyle...When you watch MGP it will be like watching a home movie. You will have to be careful you don't yell out in the theater, "That's my "300" DVD" and so forth. What fun you will have seeing that movie and your home and items that belong to you in it. I can't imagine what that would feel like. I'm sure you will be going to the Premiere. Gerry will see to that, so you will be seeing it for the first time with everyone involved with the movie. A real reunion of sorts. Great fun!

~HUGS~ Kathy