Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

SAVE THE DATE! 2011

SAVE THE DATE!! 6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention is currently scheduled for June 9-11, 2011, at the Las Vegas Hilton!

The theme HAS BEEN determined, but the details are still being hashed out, i.e., colors, promotion, dress for the gala, etc. Once such deets have been determined, trust me, you'll know! :) (Before the discussion commences, I will only say that the theme is NOT POTO (or Timeline) and there's no way we're moving the venue from Vegas. :p)

:vegasbaby:

:woo:

Hol

Argh! Yall are killing me! :lol: Thanks for posting the dates.

I cannot wait to find out what the theme is. *antsy nancy over here*

I'm ready WHENEVER the date is, but calendar has been marked! Let's pack up GALS! YeeHaw!

Suzie

Hmmmmmm..... Me thinks I better find out when graduation is as I have a senior. Aaaahhhhh.... It better not be the same weekend.... I can't miss again. (missed 08) Ya think the school would change the date for me???? LOL

Annemarie

I just checked my academic calendar and class will be in session at that time. The great thing is I'm an online student so I can still "attend" classes and go to the convention. I'll just study a bit throughout the day. So if you see a girl lounging by the pool with a biological evidence textbook, that will be me. LOL. I'm going to school to major in criminal investigation and homeland security.

Can we showcase some of the members who are coming this year in some way? Maybe we could involve the members more instead of having some feel like spectators and maybe make them feel more like participants? I enjoy the convention a lot and the auctions and things are fun as well as meeting up with the GALS and the classes but I feel like the members could be involved a lot more.

Edited by RandomLanda

Now I can ask for the vacation time from work, start saving my pennies for a REAL Good time, and try not to chew my nails to bits. Hope I see ya'll there. :yay:

YAY! I am so excited! Vegas here I come!! WOOOHOOO!

:wave::pointy:This is so great. I am ready for another weekend of fun :p:yay:

When will you be sending out more information about the convention and also. I would love to help out. Please let me know

Edited by bermos

Can't wait! I'm soooooooo there!

Sara

*whistles innocently* I wish someone would tell us the theme LMAO

You did NOT just do the innocent whistle! :lmao: Seriously???

*gasp* I am innocent and I sure did LOL

*whistles innocently* I wish someone would tell us the theme LMAO

Give it a rest, Lan. You're the only one squawkin and we're givin' it all we've got!! :p Trust us, no one is more anxious to start promoting than the MS!

Feel free to set up camp while you wait! :kisswink:

LOL, I'll shut up.

LOL!

I was just joking around to be honest. I mean we JUST got the dates :lol:

Is it really bad that i just emailed my boss and told her I need those days off in june?? Im sure she is going to get back from vacation, email me back and say "Erica, do you realize its only August????" hahaha

well since Momma said to start camp....

The Line For The 2011 Fanvention Starts Here!!!!

Deb uncoils the 1000 ft extension cord for the Gerrita machine, snaps open my official Gutter Chair, and packs a fresh pack of 17 inch cigarettes....

:woo: Sets up reclining lawn chair, puts on iPod, pours self long tall drink from the pitcher of :Gerritas: . Now, please pass the nachos and :butterfingergif:

*shoves Elissa over to make room for my chair!* So, did anyone bring Doritos and a cupcake???

Suzie

Thats quite a combo, Suzie. Doritos and a cupcake? LOL

I'll get in line a few people behind Deb so I'm not inhaling smoke. I got my ipod, chaise lounge, my textbooks, laptop and water. I'm all set. :D