Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

SAVE THE DATE! 2011

Registration will open soon. Please do not stand too close to the doors so that no one is injured!! ;)

Suzie

*RATTLES DOOR* PLEEEEEEEEASE!!

:stranger: She's so cute when she begs.

:terry2::archie::chuck::drac::attila2::jackie::leo2::phantom::alex: "Mmmhmm"

I know "opening" is in the works, but it's fun to hover at the doors. GALS version of "day after Thanksgiving sale". :lol:

one ticket to Vegas...150.00, cost of a hotel room...100.00 a night, celebrating Gerry...priceless!

one ticket to Vegas...150.00, cost of a hotel room...100.00 a night, celebrating Gerry...priceless!

And enjoying drooling while your doing it....EPIC!!!!Posted Image

GOOOD LAWD GALies!!!

*note to self* don't read Gals treads at work - may cause guests to give me strange looks. :lol: This is why I love it here soo much - you cant help but LAUGH reading almost any thread.

Any NEWBIE still on the fence as to make it to Vegas or not know you will be met with open arms and a let PARTY attitude :yahoo: LOL :vegasbaby:

HUGS :wuv:

Binkie

My sister and I have most likely convinced our friend Denise to go with us to the convention she's never been (since she hadn't known about convention until we told her why we were going to Vegas next June. It will be our first convention. She's not a GAL member YET, but we told her the web address to find more info. She likes the idea of celebrating Gerry Butler and combining it with Las Vegas. She says she LOVES Gerry.

Cheryl cuts to the front of the line while the others are busy applying sunscreen and sets up camp.

She whips out her GIANT pitcher of :Gerritas: and takes a loooooooooong hard suck on her 17 inch bendy straw and wonders :pants: !

Oh ya, counting down the time for :vegasbaby:

Do I dear say.....I have pics of Cheryl, Bex, Binks, Tina,Lugerry, Deetz, me and a few others pole dancing in the PARTY LIMO................Oh what a night that was!!!!! LOL

Yep I too have photo evidence of said pole dancing in limo! :pointy: What a fun night that was!

Cheryl

How much is a party limo? How long did you rent it for and did you just cruise the Strip. I've never been in a limo. :sad:

How much is a party limo? How long did you rent it for and did you just cruise the Strip. I've never been in a limo. :sad:

Some friends and I took one in downtown Dallas last year (w/o the pole - unfortunately) and it was about $5 each times 14 of us. Vegas can't be too much more.

That sounds like fun! We now just need to find 14 or 15 of us to pitch in...which shouldn't be difficult at all.

That sounds like fun! We now just need to find 14 or 15 of us to pitch in...which shouldn't be difficult at all.

I'm in!! Posted Image

Now if we just locate a certain hot scot, that would REALLY be fun in the party limo. Probably be too crowded for certain "activities" :cunning:... If this limo's a rockin', don't come a knockin' :hmm:

:behave:

Now if we just locate a certain hot scot, that would REALLY be fun in the party limo. Probably be too crowded for certain "activities" :cunning:... If this limo's a rockin', don't come a knockin' :hmm:

:behave:

I don't know if the there is such a thing as too crowded. I know I could find some room!!!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

the party bus was VERY fun!!!!!

we got a Hummer limo to take a group of us to the Mandalay for a show - Lion King (if you haven't seen it GO - its AWSOME!) the return trip was on the party bus - it was like $10 a person including tip. not too bad for Vegas. There were so many of us that we needed a big ride to get us to the show. LOL GRRRR me - I lost the card the driver gave me -- but there are a zillion car peeps soo it wouldn't be hard to find one.

and YES there was a pole and there WAS pole dancing with pictures (needs to find Cheryl's camera and delete said pics LOL)

HUGS

B

Oh...Binks....Cheryl and I have the goods on you!.....ROFLMAO

:lmao: Hey Binks, Poppy's right. We both have "evidence" but we could be bought :lmao:

Cheryl

Hey Binks, Poppy's right. We both have "evidence" but we could be bought

Cheryl

Hmmm, Cheryl....what shall we ask for?......LMAO!!!!!

Hey Binks, Poppy's right. We both have "evidence" but we could be bought

Cheryl

Hmmm, Cheryl....what shall we ask for?......LMAO!!!!!

Whatever happened to "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"?? I just don't want my dirty laundry (if there will be any) aired after the fact. Posted Image

I'm just sayin'....Posted Image

Whatever happens, I'm keeping my mouth shut cuz I'll probably be going a little nuts too. :whome2:

We'll just keep video off facebook and youtube...LOL. It will be staying in Vegas. :partytime:

Now ladies...you all know, what happens in Vegas ends up on GALS!

GALS is fine. It's not like I'm going to do anything too embarrassing. :funnyup::p

Hey, Vegas Veterans, I'm taking that as a personal challenge, how about you? Posted Image

GALS is fine. It's not like I'm going to do anything too embarrassing. Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh, Christine, you'll be doing embarrassing things! I promise!!!! Posted Image

GALS is fine. It's not like I'm going to do anything too embarrassing. Posted ImagePosted Image

Hey, Vegas Veterans, I'm taking that as a personal challenge, how about you? Posted Image

Sounds like it! I'm in!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Linda Posted Image