Gerard Butler GALS

Star Trainers Get Fit Tips

phoenixgirl

From People.com ... not sure when exactly this was taken but based on the hair length, he looks like he did in March/April-ish. But I honestly have no idea. All I know is that he looks GOO-HOOD.

http://www.people.co...92714_7,00.html

Edited by phoenixgirl

My oh my.. he is absolutely gorgeous! A great big WOW!!! Thanks for this wonderful little find....it's new to me and just what a girl needs to raise her spirits....hmmm!!! Where is this guy anyway??? Was hoping he'd come back to So. Calif. before he goes to So. Africa...at least we might get a tidbit of real news!!

My oh my.. he is absolutely gorgeous! A great big WOW!!! Thanks for this wonderful little find....it's new to me and just what a girl needs to raise her spirits....hmmm!!! Where is this guy anyway??? Was hoping he'd come back to So. Calif. before he goes to So. Africa...at least we might get a tidbit of real news!!

He's been in NYC actually. Someone put up a pic on Twitter that they took with him outside of a coffee shop, and then he was seen last Saturday at the Broadway show "American Idiot". Other than that, the man is obviously trying to lay low hopefully taking a much needed break from a grueling filming schedule only to begin another intense few weeks in SA. :)

He's been in NYC actually. Someone put up a pic on Twitter that they took with him outside of a coffee shop, and then he was seen last Saturday at the Broadway show "American Idiot". Other than that, the man is obviously trying to lay low hopefully taking a much needed break from a grueling filming schedule only to begin another intense few weeks in SA. :)

Thanks, phoenixgirl, for the info! Did find the photo someplace, that lucky girl!! I hope he is enjoying his brief "recess"!! Hope we have gals in So. Africa who will keep us up to date...or how will we stand it??? Donna

OH YES! This is beautiful! And I would concur on the March/April assessment. The beard looks about like it did when I met him in late March at HTTYD, so perhaps he did this around that time or just after.

His workout routine must really be insane when he's training. I commend him. He really does give himself all to the job, doesn't he? A 500 calorie diet, training hours and hours a day, running from one location to another, barely having any time for himself... Amazing! We're so very lucky!

Thanks for this find Lisa!! You're always able to dig up the good stuff! :)

Steph

Edited by AbandonThought

Thanks for the update. I was wondering where

he was and if he was going to get a little time

off before going to SA. I'm glad he has a little

down time to have some fun and get a wee

bit of rest.

I also must learn the twitter art. Anyone here

have some expertise to share?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Great pic! I would to get the opportunity to hug that bod!!!

And Twitter is easy. I'm on and so is Stuart. There's quit a few. I'm following Clayton Morris from Fox News and he has a video of how to use Twitter. Not hard at all...

Now Gerry's bod in that pic...HARD!!!!! Posted Image

Linda