Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry and Will Ferrell

I was just having a little thought. I could see a great comedy between Gerry and Will Ferrell. I think it would be a great match-up! Those two are both naturally goofy, so I could see that definitely working out well. I could use some ideas about what type of story to make out of such a duo. Any ideas from the GALS?

In my opinion, I think it may be a while before Gerry does another full-on comedy. However, Will Farrell is not one of my favorites, so I can't envision a match up with them. Gerry is so powerful on screen, I feel it would take someone of equal power to match him in a "guy" comedy. Someone like Ryan Reynolds or Hugh Jackman. Maybe someone else can give you some suggestions?????

Suzie

I would like to see Gerry in a new vampire movie. I would watch that, i just can not get into the ones out know, but who am i kiddig i would watch anything with him in it. :drool1:

Gerry & Ryan sounds promising... There aren't many good comedians anymore... Adam Sandler might also work... I loved the comedy aspect to Gerry's character in RocknRolla...