Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Vegas 2011 Registration Open!

6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention Registration Open

June 9-11, 2011, at the Las Vegas HiltonThe Con site will be updated with room rates soon, and some other details, but you may register now!

Site link: here

yay!!! awesome

Woo Hoo! :pointy:

DONE! I'm registered!! :yay: Can't wait to see my girlies!! Should I start packing now???

Suzie

I'm going to wait a little bit but I will register soon. Name for the badge, easy: Hayden SilverWolff, there is no way I'm putting my real name on nametags unless it's for things like a job application to important documents. I'm stubborn like that. I'll see with my friend from work if she'd want to go! She'll be my little companion. :)

Silver.

Silver, I sent you a PM.

Suzie

MOD Squad

Taken from Convention website http://gbfanconvention.com/-

Yes! This year's theme is "Be The Hero of Your Own Story." Taking from the tropical setting of Nim's Island, island-like clothing would be acceptable, but please no grass skirts or coconut bras.

What is the theme this year?

:yay: Good Sport and I are registered! Now, to find good tropical outfits.... :D

I am so not baring my midriff, so no sarongs for this girl! LOL!

Suzie

I just told Good Sport the theme for this year. He's disappointed that Stuart has vetoed his costume idea. He says if he could wear a toga and a kilt he might as well complete the circle and wear a grass skirt and coconuts! :lmao:

:lmao: Elissa

I think the theme is very cute this year.

I participated in the virtual con this past convention. It was fun, probably not as much fun as being there, but the chat was great. I hope there will be a virutal con again this next time. Posted Image

I just told Good Sport the theme for this year. He's disappointed that Stuart has vetoed his costume idea. He says if he could wear a toga and a kilt he might as well complete the circle and wear a grass skirt and coconuts! :lmao:

Elissa, Bill is such a good sport!(*snic*) He woulda looks great in coconuts and a grass skirt! :pointy::omg2:

Suzie

Down payment made!!

*Does Happy Dance*

I'll have to do my payment later since they have cut hours for everyone at my store and I need the money I do make to pay bills. Nothing will stop me from being in Vegas next June. If there's a chance that he might show up, I have to be there to be in his presence and soak up all that "Gerry Juice". :cunning: :cunning: :cunning:

Please don't make Vegas plans on the idea Gerry will be at the Convention. Plan on being there to see your FANfriends, and to party with us and help us raise money for the Shade Tree Shelter. We were lucky Gerry was already in Vegas when he spent a few minutes with us in 2006. Chances are that will never happen again. He gives a lot of his time autographing stuff for the auctions. We can't ask for more than he can give.

Now ask me which convention was the ONLY one I missed???? Grrrr!

Suzie

I feel your pain, Suzie! That's the only year I missed the convention too! :doh:

Suzie and Elissa....I feel your pain.....it was the only one that I missed too! :tantrum:

Suzy & Elissa,

I thought I was the only one of the "seasoned" fans to missed that first convention. Oh the PAIN of it!!!

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

I know there's a good chance he WON'T be there. I am going mainly to meet other gerry fans. next year will be my first convention and even if he wasn't going to be there, I'm going regardless. Just saying he opened the gutter door wide open when he said "Gerry Juice". Cuz what he says it means and my idea are complete polar opposites. :cunning: I am very excited to meet lots of women and gush over the sexy scot

It seems many of us missed that one...me like a dumb a$$ backed out at the last minute because I didn't want to go alone! *bangs head on keyboard* stupidstupidstupid!!! :tantrum:

And Landa...Girl, you better not make me beg again this year. Me on my knees is not a pretty sight...