Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Vegas 2011 Registration Open!

Awww Deb I love ya. Im already in. :funnyface:

I was just jumping on the bandwagon in '06 so I was not there either :-(. But as the others have said... It's not whether Gerry is there or not but the meeting of new friends and having a FANTASTIC time in Vegas!!!!! And of course helping out a charity near and dear to all our hearts!!!! Hope to be able to make it next year but have to wait and see what graduation festivities look like......

Annemarie

It seems many of us missed that one...me like a dumb a$$ backed out at the last minute because I didn't want to go alone! *bangs head on keyboard* stupidstupidstupid!!! :tantrum:

And Landa...Girl, you better not make me beg again this year. Me on my knees is not a pretty sight...

I was there. HA!

Now back to my visual of Deb on her knees.... :yummy: NOT! :kiss:

Cassie

Until this past year, 2006 was the ONLY year I made it (how lucky was I!!) .... but other than Gerry being there and getting to see him up close I had so much more fun at this year's convention. And so who knows what will happen next June but I'm registering now for 2011! It's all my GALfriends and (guys) and getting to spend some time with them and our wonderful goal of making money for the Shade Tree that will keep me coming back.

hugs,

Sue

Registration sent in....Check!

Payment made in full....Check!

:pointy::pointy::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Let the fun begin!!!

Cheryl

Ya know...its times like this I wish I had a Sugar Daddy...

Oooooo, I'd like one of those too, Deb! :kisswink:

Suzie

Ya know...its times like this I wish I had a Sugar Daddy...

:lol: me too

things are a changin in my little world a bit soo I may or may not be there this year - soo I'm gonna hold off till i get a better idea of things. As of now the ONLY one I've missed was OF COUSE the one that G-man went too!! BUT i did get to go to Scotland that year so trade off lol

Binkie :wuv:

I just mailed my check...will I be getting any kind of notification that my payment has been received? I am sooo very excited! I even gave my boss notification today that I will need to take that week of and she gave me a look like...its 8 months away and you are asking for it off??? YEP!!! hehehe!

(Weird--I posted this message and it ended up in cyberspace! If it shows up twice, I apologize in advance.)

Hey GALS,

I am a newbie, but I like all of you so much I've already registered and paid in full. I figure girlfriends who have such good taste in men must be loads of fun! Cheryl, I hadn't seen many of your siggies before, but you are very talented!.

Hugs,

Burma

Hi Burma :wave:

:woo: So glad you're going Girl! :goodjob:

The items donated for the auction don't have to be Gerry themed. We've had gift baskets of all sorts.

Often they may include some sort of "Gerry" related item but not always.

Also thanks for liking my siggy's. I'm actually on my 6th siggy thread :doh: I've made a ton!

I've also made a ton of Avatars for everyone to use. Click HERE and help yourself!

Can't wait to meet you in Vegas! :Gerritas:

Cheryl

Hi Burma :wave:

:woo: So glad you're going Girl! :goodjob:

The items donated for the auction don't have to be Gerry themed. We've had gift baskets of all sorts.

Often they may include some sort of "Gerry" related item but not always.

Also thanks for liking my siggy's. I'm actually on my 6th siggy thread :doh: I've made a ton!

I've also made a ton of Avatars for everyone to use. Click HERE and help yourself!

Can't wait to meet you in Vegas! :Gerritas:

Cheryl

I'm so looking forward to it! Frannie and I may go together. The reason I asked about the donations is because I thought about knitting a blanket the color of Gerry's eyes. What do you think? I'm pretty good (am in the Master Knitter program through TKGA) so it wouldn't look like something our Grandmas made!!

Hugs,

Burma

Ooo that would be beautiful Burma! Go for it!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Okay, Cheryl. My husband is going to laugh at me the whole time I'm making it!!

Does anyone know who I should contact about the registration payments? I paid for my husband (big mistake) and myself in advance and now he says he doesn't need to come since I'll probably be coming with some other GALS from NC. Dumb me, I should never have done that!!

Hugs,

Burma

I'm looking into it Burma :)

I'll let you know asap!

Cheryl

I'm so excited to meet a whole bunch of GALS in Sin City. The place may never be the same again after next year's con. :p

:penguin::drink:Awesome!! Can't not wait. Each year gets better and better.

You know I am in! :vegasbaby::Gerritas:

Finally, payment made, plane tickets made....now if June would just get here! :tantrum:

:vegasbaby:OOOH! I haven't gotten plane tickets yet!! Do you guys think it's a good idea to get them really early? I never know what prices are expected to do. . .:confused:

Also, what about hotel reservations? Forgive me if I'm asking dumb questions!:embarassed:

:hugs:

Burma