Gerard Butler GALS

Character Survivor 2010

hidden warrior

I know we all have the one's we want safe but I want honest answers not just who you want!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these men would be able to blend in if the all got transport back to the cave man day?

• Clyde Shelton
    • Mike Chadway
    • One Two
    • Beowulf
    • The Stranger
    • Andre Marek
    • Johnnie Donne
    • Attila

You can only vote ONCE in each half of this two part game, Character Survivor 2010.

This is the fist half Listed in the polls Forum of the game where a character is saved from the next week's eliminate by our vote to sent to him to Exile Island for a week, which requires us to answer the question in the poll.

In the second half Listed in the gaming Forum of the game we vote each week to eliminate a character from the game. The only one we cannot vote to eliminate is the character, who gained immunity, when sent to Exile Island the previous week.

Have Fun Voting.

Edited by hidden warrior

hummmm...well, I wanted to make sure Johnnie was secure this week but in answer to the question posed, I would have to say Marek .... (which is my all time fav one anyway...he he). I mean he is an archeologist after all so he would be thrilled to go back to caveman time and we already know he adjusts quite well to time travel.

:lmao: Great question, HW . . . and it's definitely getting harder to choose. HW, your questions are very slippery, my friend!

I'm voting *hangs head* for Andre this time around, for I do believe he would best handle the time-travel and blend in best with the cave man environment if thrown into it.

However, that will not stop me from saying, Mike is a Caveman!!! Although, perhaps he's more of a modern day caveman! :kisswink: I'd vote for Mike, but although I'm sure he would have no problem meeting my cavewoman needs, I am, however, not so sure, he could provide me dinner as well! :lol: *food or s** hard choice* :cunning:

I can't not believe I just voted for Andre. Don't get me wrong, I love Andre, but I love Mike more. I want Mike to win!

OK, time to vote on an elimination . . . ooohhhh Dear, :faint:

Mike Chadway is certainly equipped to keep me satisfied in a cave but a girl needs to eat too! :lalala: Don't know if he could keep me in Dinosaur steaks though! So I figured Beo has a lot of caveman experience and he got my vote!

:wave: Frannie

My first inclination was to vote for Beowulf in this poll, but upon re-reading the question, it asks NOT which man would have the best chance to survive, but which one would blend in the best. Since Mike's views toward women fall into the caveman :bonk: category, he got my vote in the poll. :inshade:

Please note, although I voted for Mike in the poll, I want Marek to get the immunity point.

Heck, I voted for Beowulf. And, if he's going back to cave man days, send me with him. I would have no problem giving up tv, internet, music to have Beowulf in a cave. There are other things to do to spend our time. I'm just sayin... :cunning: :cunning: :cunning: