Gerard Butler GALS

The Bounty Hunter

Recently, I returned from a twelve night cruise around the British Isles on the beautiful ship, The Crown Princess. I was delighted to see that one of their nightly movie offerings on their big movie screen up on deck was none other than The Bounty Hunter. Unfortunately, the weather did not really afford us a very comfortable viewing most nights due to our positioning, and cool humidity, but no worries! It was reshown on the in suite televisions too so I got to see it just about every time I turned on the TV for several nights. I thought it was such a lovely bonus to a wonderful trip!

I don't care what anyone says about it, it's a cute movie and Gerry is adorable!

Delene

Can't say it was a favorite of mine either but it was nice to see his face when I returned back to the room at the end of a fun filled day at port. That striped shorts outfit he wore was enough to always provide some comic relief!

We had a fantastic time on the trip! Thanks!

Delene

• 3 months later...

Sorry if I write it here, but I have nowhere to write it.:)

I saw that you finished the screencaps of the film (and I thank you :thankyou: ), but no more than half of the movie, why? :unsure:

You're welcome, Min@! Paisleyscot (Cheryl) did them for the Gallery!

Delene...your cruise sounds lovely!

I really wanted to like this film...really I did. When the trailer first aired for it, I LMAO..and then I saw the film, and my reaction to it was unfortunately not the same. It had its amusing moments but overall, I did not enjoy it. I agree that Gerry and Jen Aniston did not have much chemistry. But, I will say that I've always likes Jen Aniston, and I honestly feel really bad for, because I think with the constant focus on her personal life versus her career, it actually ends up really hurting her performances in films.

I think with the constant focus on her personal life versus her career, it actually ends up really hurting her performances in films.

When your personal life becomes what defines you in Hollywood more so then your skill and talent as an actor, that has an affect too. I think Jen is a great actress for television sitcom.

Delene

I liked JA in TBH. I hadn't really seen her in to much. I never watched

Friends, but I think Gerry gave her a good nudge in this movie. They

complemented one another well.

If people didn't know her as a movie actress until BH they probably will

recognize her in that area now. He is a good influence on everyone he

works with. He probably gave her some good tips and helped her to

feel comfortable in this area of acting, just as he does everyone.

I think she was very fortunate to have worked with Gerry and to have

him as a friend, even tho they got harassed by the paps and thrown

together in an unfamiliar light, one they did not want to be cast in,

I think they both probably benefited from the experience.

I'll be more apt to watch her in other endeavors because of her

association with Gerry on this project. I see her in a different light than

I did before.

He helps everyone's career that works with him.

I loved BH. It was refreshing and funny. It was a good movie with a

perfect cast. Loved Gerry in it, as with all of his projects. It was a

breeze to calm the spirit after LAC.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I always liked Jennifer. I think She was great in "The Good girl" and also in "Friends with money".I think all that speculation about Gerry and Jen, are they or aren't they together hurt the movie more than benefited it. This is just my opinion and I am sticking to it. :) I still like the movie.

The movie was not my favorite but I don't think it had anything to do with JA! I guess it's because I'm wanting Ger to do something with some depth! This will not deter me from watching it though....:p

:kiss: Frannie

• 1 month later...

I think we will definitely see depth in Coriolanus and MGP... He's going to blow us all away! I can't wait to see him do what he does best - draw us into his character...

Just wanted to say that I've been to your lovely city, St. John's! Went on a whale watching expedition but the water was so rough, I think the whales were somewhere else! Just wanted to say it's a beautiful place!

Delene

<br />

<br />

I think we will definitely see depth in Coriolanus and MGP... He's going to blow us all away! I can't wait to see him do what he does best - draw us into his character...<br />

<br />

<br />

Just wanted to say that I've been to your lovely city, St. John's! Went on a whale watching expedition but the water was so rough, I think the whales were somewhere else! Just wanted to say it's a beautiful place! <br />

<br />

Delene<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Wow! That's awesome! Too bad about the whales... Usually out around the time of the ice bergs... Drop me a line of you're ever back in the neighborhood :-) would love to show you around :-)

<br />

<br />

I think we will definitely see depth in Coriolanus and MGP... He's going to blow us all away! I can't wait to see him do what he does best - draw us into his character...<br />

<br />

<br />

Just wanted to say that I've been to your lovely city, St. John's! Went on a whale watching expedition but the water was so rough, I think the whales were somewhere else! Just wanted to say it's a beautiful place! <br />

<br />

Delene<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Wow! That's awesome! Too bad about the whales... Usually out around the time of the ice bergs... Drop me a line of you're ever back in the neighborhood :-) would love to show you around :-)

Yeah, it was thought they had already started south or something. Did see some dolphins along side the boat! Would love to go back sometime and I would definately let you know! :wave:

Delene