Gerard Butler GALS
Dragon Slayer

6th Annual Gerard Butler Birthday Bash, NYC (the orignal

Who...YOU

What...6th Annual Gerard Butler NYC Birthday Bash (the original)

When...November 13th (Gerry's real birthday)

Where...St. Andrew's...140 W. 46th Street, NYC (between 6th and 7th Avenues) http://standrewsnyc.com/index.html

Why...to celebrate Gerry's 41st birthday!

Time...4:00-7:00 pm

Everyone is invited to celebrate Gerry's 6th annual Birthday Bash in NYC! Fans, bring your friends and family ...let's make this a super celebration for Gerry!

There will be a one hour open bar and buffet dinner and RAFFLES. All proceeds from the raffles will benefit Angels of East Africa, Sam Childer's charity for the children of East Africa. Very appropriate since Gerry will have just finished filming Machine Gun Preacher. Sam has done a world of good in a very dangerous area of the world...let's help him keep doing it.

The cost is $65.00, payable only by PayPal to me. PM me, Dragon Slayer, and I'll tell you what e-mail address to use at PayPal, Personal. The deadline to receive your payment is November lst.

NicoleD is coordinating our raffles again...she needs all your contributions to make this a success! I will have her start a special thread just for raffle donations.

We need everyone's help to make this a huge success. If you've ever wanted a weekend in NYC, this is a perfect reason to do so! Any questions? post here or PM me.

Please post here if you plan to attend (screen name and real name if you wish)...we'll be waiting to hear from you! See you there!

Here is the link to the raffle donations thread...Raffle donations

Ronnie Loporcaro and Marg Jorgensen

thanks to Barb for letting me post this at GALS

Posted ImagePosted Image

:woohoo:I'm so glad you guys are doing this, Marg and Ronnie! I wish wish wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I also know that many east coast girls are really glad it's on Gerry's actual birthday this year! Luckily it's a Saturday!

It's also fantastic that you're donating the money to Sam's charity. I'm sure Gerry will be honored to learn that his Girls are helping support the man's story that he's trying to bring to the world.

If I can help, I will.

Love you, both!

Lisa

Thank you Lisa! We're getting very excited about it! Sure wish you could come...

Interesting...the thread I started here appeared in a Google Alert this morning at GBad. Love the publicity! Click on Forum at the top and scroll down to see it.

http://gerardbutler-...thday-bash.html

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Dragon Slayer

COUNT ME IN! This is your chance all you East coasters...you know who you are. We're always complaining that the West coasters have all the gerry fun so now here's your chance! Well....at least I'm always complaining!! :p I'll see what I can give up for the raffle Sweetie!

:wave: Frannie

Thanks Frannie! So glad you are coming! I'll put you on the list...

Marg

Posted Image

:woohoo:I'm so glad you guys are doing this, Marg and Ronnie! I wish wish wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I also know that many east coast girls are really glad it's on Gerry's actual birthday this year! Luckily it's a Saturday!

It's also fantastic that you're donating the money to Sam's charity. I'm sure Gerry will be honored to learn that his Girls are helping support the man's story that he's trying to bring to the world.

If I can help, I will.

Love you, both!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa! The one thing you could help with is being there!! Hope all is well with you.

If I can help, I will.

Love you, both!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa! The one thing you could help with is being there!! Hope all is well with you.

Believe me, Ronnie, I wish I could. A plane ticket just isn't in the budget this year. LOL Believe me, I would love to see you and Reggie and all the East Coast girls again.

Things are great for me, and back atchya!

If I don't go to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving, I can probably swing NYC for the weekend. Be good to come back and take another bite of the Big Apple!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Yippee Miss S! I hope you can join us...it's always a great time! We're raising money this year for Angels of East Africa...Sam's charity.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh, I do too! You should get your own Bash going in the UK!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I should shouldn't I?!!!!! But do you know ? Everyone I mention him to has no idea who he is over here!!! So frustrating!! Apart from my family of course -they have no choice in the matter!!Posted Image xxx

Posted ImagePosted Image

I should shouldn't I?!!!!! But do you know ? Everyone I mention him to has no idea who he is over here!!! So frustrating!! Apart from my family of course -they have no choice in the matter!!Posted Image xxx

I would think that this would be an excellent forum for your gathering as there are many GALS from the UK, Scotland and Ireland and points nearby that would love to have a "bash" closer to them!

Delene

I wish I could be there, what a delightful concept this year.

Finances and health will not permit.

Know that I will be with you in spirit, and wishing him

the best of all birthdays.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

COUNT ME IN! This is your chance all you East coasters...you know who you are. We're always complaining that the West coasters have all the gerry fun so now here's your chance! Well....at least I'm always complaining!! :p I'll see what I can give up for the raffle Sweetie!

You're going! I was gonna ask you. Okay, now I REALLY have to try! :pointy:

Thank you Lisa! We're getting very excited about it! Sure wish you could come...

Interesting...the thread I started here appeared in a Google Alert this morning at GBad. Love the publicity! Click on Forum at the top and scroll down to see it.

http://gerardbutler-...thday-bash.html

Posted ImagePosted Image

Great publicity, Dragon Slayer! Posted Image

I can't attend, but I will check my stuff for raffle items. beachie

Hobbes and Beachie...hope to see you there! You can PM me if you need to...thanks!

Marg

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon Slayer

:yay: Sheri!! I was hoping you would go... I hope to see a lot of Gals there! I've been checking places to stay the night. Not that I have to but I want to! :cunning:

Anyone in the know, please PM me the names of some reasonably priced hotel in the area.

Thanks in advance!!!

Divine Miss S :rose:

My friend is staying at the Comfort Inn right across the street from St. A's. Someone else mentioned the Super 8 Hotel as being reasonable...think it's in midtown.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Marg, thanks for the heads up. I'll look into both places.

Thank you!!!!

Divine Miss S :rose:

Yes! I will be attending my 1st Birthday Bash! I got the hotel. Just need the Bash Tickets! Looking forward to this! Thanks for putting this together!

Lisa

Posted ImagePosted Image

I know, it's frustrating, isn't it? Especially in Scotland. When I was there last year I thought everyone would know him and be so proud of this Socttish son, but no. They didn't even know 300 so I couldn't say King Leonidas from 300. :-) But I butlerised quite a few during my stay, TUT and the LAC premiere helped. And I have butlerised even more in Greece.

Anyway, back to the bash. There are quite a few Gals in the UK and some of us from the rest of Europe would travel to London since it is a weekend. How about it? Moira, Heather, Jo?

Theresa

Count me in! Sounds like a blast. I'm so glad you ladies are tackling the monumental task of putting the Bash together. When I first heard it was canceled I was like :grrr: but now I'm like :cheer: