Gerard Butler GALS

Computer whiz?

I know this post is stupid but I'm a bit proud of myself! I had computer issues and the techs at the hot-line were no help! They kept me on hold and were rude then finally hung up on me. This was almost a 2 hour call. Ah! the frustration. They online tech help was no better they waste time asking you the same dumb questions over and over and asking you to wait. SO i gave up and went on a mission to help myself. After 2 weeks of searching and messing with my PC EUREKA! I hit jackpot so am I a genius computer whiz? probably not but my victory s are so small these days Im patting myself on the back anyway lol! So i just want to share the info with others. First item, have you ever tried to delete an annoying file but you have no permission well I figured this out,if you need the info post a comment and Ill give you the steps It's so easy! Second issue;are you losing disk space for no reason on your hard-drive? Or need more disk space. I figured this out to. Its a matter of formatting allocated space and it's so easy to fix. I gained about 20 GB of space back to my hard drive and no more space shrinking or being eaten up. Also learned a few tricks to make your PC run faster. You guys probably know all this stuff but in the off chance anyone needs help with this stuff let me know :)

Posted Image I will definitely keep you in mind Maria when I have a problem!

hugs,

Sue