Gerard Butler GALS

9/29 - Childers on Fox 2 on September 29, 2010

Thanks Cheryl! It's gonna be a long wait for the movie but well worth it I'm sure! I got a kick out of Sam saying Gerry ride a bike that well but he's learning! :p Guess no stuntman huh?

:wave: Frannie

You know I find it hard to believe that Gerry can't ride a motorcycle that well, unless Sam is kidding around. I even thought he had an old vintage bike of his own? And wasn't that him on the dirt bike in Lara Croft?? I know he wasn't doing any of the stunts but it sure did look like him riding along quite well for the most part.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic
  • 2 weeks later...

Gerry took a hard tail chopper from the set when they were filming here and tore down the road. He wasnt supposed to do that, but I guess he wanted to get a feel for the bike. I live on a dirt road on top of it. I didnt see it, but when I got to the set, the guys were telling me about it. One of the guys said everyone was nervous because that was too much bike for him. However, Gerry got on the darned thing, ripped it down a dirt road, turned around and flew back without a hitch. So, apparently, he's pretty comfortable on a bike. Someone who is paid lots of money to look good dosent do stuff like that, unless they know what they are doing.

As far as what Sam said...he is a HARDCORE bike guy. No joke. I bet that guy rides in the snow. So just about anyone is way less experienced then him. Hahaha!

Gerry took a hard tail chopper from the set when they were filming here and tore down the road. He wasnt supposed to do that, but I guess he wanted to get a feel for the bike. I live on a dirt road on top of it. I didnt see it, but when I got to the set, the guys were telling me about it. One of the guys said everyone was nervous because that was too much bike for him. However, Gerry got on the darned thing, ripped it down a dirt road, turned around and flew back without a hitch. So, apparently, he's pretty comfortable on a bike. Someone who is paid lots of money to look good dosent do stuff like that, unless they know what they are doing.

As far as what Sam said...he is a HARDCORE bike guy. No joke. I bet that guy rides in the snow. So just about anyone is way less experienced then him. Hahaha!

Hey PB, nice to see you! Thanks for the update on Gers bike skills. I guess us Gals just think hey there is nothing that man can't do...even though deep down we know he puts his pants on the same way ...one leg at a time!! :p And does all those "manly" things that all men do...you know what I'm getting at! :kisswink: hope to see more of you my friend! :wave: to the family from Gerry's fanmily!

Frannie

Hey, Bear, nice to see you around? Where you been?

I'm glad you confirmed Gerry's skills as a biker dude and a hard tail to boot! WOW! And did you say it was a dirt road he went down? I'll bet his butt was sore for a week!

As far as the bit about Gerry risking his money maker, I don't think he gives that much thought really. :funnyup:

Don't be such a stranger! ;)

Delene

Kyle, I hope I remembered your name correctly, I'm so glad to see you back here. I'm also very happy to see your post. It is exactly as I thought when I heard what Sam said about Gerry's bike skills. A long time biker like Sam wouldn't think an actor could ride like someone who has for years. Thanks for the story. It sounds so much like Gerry. He never thinks about the possibility of hurting himself. He is a perfectionist and wanted the practice on the bike.

Don't be a stranger, come back often. We love your stories!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hey Polar Bear. Glad to see you on the site. We have missed you.

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you.

Did you get to go to the MSU game Sat. Gerry surprised everyone by showing

up there for the Midnight Madness on Friday and the game on Saturday.

There has been quite the story about it. I hope he got to talk to you while

he was up there.

Stop by a little more often. We love to hear from you.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Interview with Gerry at the MM show.

He says he has lost his voice.

They ask him how he likes being a CULT HERO in MI.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy