Gerard Butler GALS
framolamdu

Gerry Filming L'Oreal Commercial

http://justjared.buz...der-commercial/

Gerard Butler shoots a commercial for L'Oreal while hanging onto a fire escape ladder on Sunday (October 10) in Brooklyn, New York.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor recently finished up work on his upcoming flick Machine Gun Preacher, which is expected to hit theaters next September.

Gerard spent some time in a bar in South Africa during some downtime from shooting the film, where he took pictures with some fans.

Gerry's animated flick from earlier this year, How to Train Your Dragon, hits DVD shelves this Tuesday!

The pics! OMG! The HAIR!!!! That face and body! _____________________________________thud

THE HAIR. It's so salty and flippy.

THE PAWS.

THE SUIT!

:heat:

AND FLAVA SAVA :woohoo:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2486429/gerard-butler-loreal-ladder-commercial-03/

Can't wait to see this commercial.

It's funny seeing his long legs trying to climb on that ladder. :thud:

Edited by BaileyS

Oh my........

I'm just so happy his hair is still long. I love it.....seriously love it.

Thank you Gerry, for not cutting that beautiful wavy hair, yet. I fully expect it to be gone any moment, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Ren

Not that I'm complaining but I didn't expect the longer hair and stubble in the commercial. Thank You L'Oreal for letting Gerry just be Gerry

Moira

Please, baby, please, don't cut it. For a while anyway. Make a movie looking just like that and I'll love you forever.

My goodness, amazing how different the various lenghts of his hair can make him look.

Sharon

Wow...Wow............Wow.............

He looks fabulous! I love his hair too!

I think I've run out of words...hard to believe!

Beautiful pics......... :wuv::kiss::cunning:

Cheers

Sparty :wave:

All I can say is *GULP* Posted Image

Yeah, NOW he's in NY and I'm back in NC!!!!!

Bails! Good to see you Girlfriend! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

I'll take him any way we can get him--it has been such a long draught!! The hair is most certainly

"different" and gorgeous!! Now this is for L'Oreal Europe, right??

Judy

How dare he film the commercial today!! Doesn't he know that I have work to do?! How am I supposed to focus on Intellectual Property Law with all of these beautiful images that absolutely won't leave my computer screen!!

Dirty b*stard!

:kisswink:

Steph

p.s.- Oh my, the hair. Keep it going, Gerry. Just a little while longer and we'll be in Andre Marek territory. :yummy:

BAILEY!!!!!!!! SO NICE seeing you back here sweetie!! I've MISSED YOU!!! PLEASE, keep coming back!!

My heart is still pumping so fast after viewing those pictures on JustJared. I LOVE Gerry's hair that way. SO SEXY!! HE is SO SEXY!! It has been so long and I'm so ready to enjoy Gerry again in pics. Keep them coming. Gee, he didn't get much of a vacation from his filming....back to work for him.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I know we're all excited about this commercial, but I remember reading somewhere when it was announced that he was their spokesman that the commercials would not be shown in the States. I hope they've changed their mind on this, cause I really really want to see this!! Can anybody find out?

raynbow

Raynbow, my understanding is that Gerry's agreement is w/ L'Oreal Paris, which is separate from L'Oreal USA. I believe the advertisements will be used throughout the world, excluding the U. S.

I'm just hoping they show up on You Tube.

The shoot it in NYC, to show in Europe, on a Sunday. I hope he's getting double time and a half!

The hair is soooo sexy and so Scottish! :pant:

Delene

I know we're all excited about this commercial, but I remember reading somewhere when it was announced that he was their spokesman that the commercials would not be shown in the States. I hope they've changed their mind on this, cause I really really want to see this!! Can anybody find out?

raynbow

Rayna, we knew this sweetie, but it's still exciting to see the pictures from the commercial!!

:wuv:

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

:throw::woo::highfive::yeehaw::woohoo: The drought is over...he's home...he's back!!!

:pantingheart:

Hopefully some of our GALS in Europe will be able to hook us up with the commercial airs! 'Til then, the pictures are more than adequate! We've been in such a drought for so long!!

Steph

Thanks, Barb, for giving me the go ahead to post the link. Here is the FB page for 1 Front Street, a restaurant it looks like, that has some pics with Gerry and fans.

http://www.facebook.com/hcsogrl?v=wall&story_fbid=131740156877245&po=1#!/pages/Brooklyn-NY/1-Front-Street/281541923602

Not saying another word ..... :thud:

Lisa

It's good to have him back. Wonder what he's up to next? Maybe a long vacation, just take some time off to enjoy his own home maybe and play with Lolita in the park!

He does look good! :drink::yummy::heat::hubba::coldshower:

Delene

I love that shirt in the restaurant pics. And the jeans... And the hair... And the smile.. And the legs...

And...

And...

AND...

:poof:

Whoops, there I go.

Steph

Posted Image

Two questions on this picture...

Where did it come from because it is not shown on JustJared.

Why was the GALS icon put on his butt/thigh. So sad!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I just thought of something. Isn't he promoting a skin care product? Shouldn't he been clean shaven for that?

To answer your second question, Kathy, I think that's just where we'd like to put our brand on him maybe!

Delene