Gerard Butler GALS
framolamdu

Gerry Filming L'Oreal Commercial

Steph... :funnyup: I would love to put something there but PLEASE someone....move the GALS icon!!!

:lol:

photos from various sources - our 'trade secret' :kisswink:

and the logo is in it's default position...

I'll go move the offending ones now that I have some time! :wave:

I learn something new everyday. I didn't know GALS had a "trade secret" in finding pics. GOOD JOB!!!

Thanks Barb in advance of your moving the oh so offending logo. :kiss:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Posted Image

Bless your heart, Barb!! :kiss: You made my day moving that logo. Now I can see Gerry's assets clearly now.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:throw::woo::highfive::yeehaw::woohoo: The drought is over...he's home...he's back!!!

:pantingheart:

:funnyup: What Sue said!

Really lovin' the look!

Cheryl

OMG long hair again!! My weak spot...long Gerry hair!! :tens: Pass the smelling salts I think I've passed out!!! :thud:

Every time I think Gerry can't in any way get sexier, he goes and proves me wrong (and in this case, I enjoy being proven wrong). Now if only I could have unbuttoned that black shirt all the way... :cunning: It's not fair to the other men on this planet that they have to compete with Gerry in the "perfect" man category. Gerry has the talent, the intelligence, the charm, the accent, sense of humor, generosity, and definitely not last the looks. I know no one is "perfect", BUT IMO he's as close as humanly possible.

Edited by GerrysGalwayGirl

Wow! What beautiful pictures! :cunning: It's about time something new came. :yay:

I really like the new haircut. :drool1:

I hope to do the advertising here in Italy ;):wave:

Yeah, his hair is as long as it was in Timeline and those waves!!! I guess he can't cut it yet in case they have to re-shoot a scene for continuity.

Lyn

Hopefully some of our GALS in Europe will be able to hook us up with the commercial airs! 'Til then, the pictures are more than adequate! We've been in such a drought for so long!!

Steph

My company works with Loreal USA. I will see if I can find out any news.

http://justjared.buz...der-commercial/

Gerard Butler shoots a commercial for L'Oreal while hanging onto a fire escape ladder on Sunday (October 10) in Brooklyn, New York.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor recently finished up work on his upcoming flick Machine Gun Preacher, which is expected to hit theaters next September.

Gerard spent some time in a bar in South Africa during some downtime from shooting the film, where he took pictures with some fans.

Gerry's animated flick from earlier this year, How to Train Your Dragon, hits DVD shelves this Tuesday!

im glad this has at long last come about, but i suppose they had to wait for a slot in gerrys filming schedule. he looks great, but i thought he would have had his hair cut just a little bit, but i love the stubble, and always have. he looks petrified in a couple of the shots, but i dont like heights even, and you wouldnt have got me up there, but i suppose if gerry was waiting there for me, that would be a very different story and i would have p

lucked up the courage somehow. sue-greatest london fan of all times

Oh Sweet Margaret Mother of The Butler!!!:swoon::wuv: I'm toast! :omg2: The man is lookin' fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

ETA: European GALS: PLEEEEEEEEZE get video downloads for the US GALS.....pretty pleeeeeeeze....

Edited by Catwoman

Love his hair this length!! With those little wisps of curls.....*dreamy sigh*

:toast::thud:

It's been ages since Gerry has had his hair this long...I forgot how much I missed it. I have a bit of a weakness for guys with a bit of length to their hair....and that hair with Gerry's face...well, it's a lethal combination. ;)

Thanks, Barb, for giving me the go ahead to post the link. Here is the FB page for 1 Front Street, a restaurant it looks like, that has some pics with Gerry and fans.

http://www.facebook....et/281541923602

Not saying another word ..... :thud:

Lisa

Question.....can we use these pictures in a siggy ????? PLEASE!

How do I find out?

:wave: Frannie

Thanks, Barb, for giving me the go ahead to post the link. Here is the FB page for 1 Front Street, a restaurant it looks like, that has some pics with Gerry and fans.

http://www.facebook....et/281541923602

Not saying another word ..... :thud:

Lisa

Question.....can we use these pictures in a siggy ????? PLEASE!

How do I find out?

:wave: Frannie

We have to wait until GALS gets permission to host them. Dot Net was given permission by 1 Front Street (they asked right under the pic), so I see no reason why we wouldn't get permission either.

Hopefully we'll know soon enough! Once they're in the gallery, they're fair game!!! And OH MY GOODNESS!!!! :wuv:

Lisa

Not that I'm complaining but I didn't expect the longer hair and stubble in the commercial. Thank You L'Oreal for letting Gerry just be Gerry

Moira

He can sell air conditioning to the Eskimos. Doesn't matter what he wears or

what length his hair is or how much scruff on that beautiful face. Just goes

to show that L'Oreal has good sense. They know that men will see that face

and buy whatever he uses on it. And why not? If I were a man I'd do anything

to look like him and have women throw themselves at me like they do at him.

Poor guys, they have no idea that it has nothing to do with what he uses, it's

who he is.

So glad to have some new pics of the MAN. Glad he is home, but he surely

didn't get to rest much, did he?

Just saying, that look would be great for BURNS.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

:)

Hello!

He's more handsome than ever, I like his hair, his eyes, everything!!!! OMG! Thanks for spoiling us!!!!

Josée

:faint: It has been too long since we have seen him...I love the hair and wish he would be clean shaven more but I too will take him any way at all :yummy: Cannot wait to see more movies. Thanks GALS :kiss:

Nice photos! I love the one with him in the suit and the other one with the helmet on the best.

thanks for sharing the link :)

Maria, I don't see why not. It is public knowledge that Gerry is the new L'Oreal for Men in Paris. And giving GALS any publicity in your blog is appreciated. :kiss:

hugs,

Sue