Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

Gerry at 1 Front Street Bar / Restaurant

A few pics of Gerry at 1 Front Street Bar/Restaurant in Brooklyn NY.

We've gotten permission to host these.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Thank you phoenix girl for the heads-up

Cheryl

His eyes are really aquamarine.

They hit you right in the face

when you see these pictures.

That's the color they were when I met him years ago. I was amazed by how much lighter they are in person.

He's my "three button" man!

He can be your 3-button man, he can be MY zero button man. But, he is in a public place, so I understand why he had to button up some. Is it just me or did anyone else's eyes travel down below the hem and notice his jeans. It looks like he's going "commando" :faint::cunning::yummy::pant:

:music:

Hello!

He's so handsome, so sexy, nothing else to say!!!!! Wow, once again, I just can't get enough of you Gerard!!! It's too much!!!!(laughs) He's hot!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!

Josée

He's my "three button" man!

He can be your 3-button man, he can be MY zero button man. But, he is in a public place, so I understand why he had to button up some. Is it just me or did anyone else's eyes travel down below the hem and notice his jeans. It looks like he's going "commando" :faint::cunning::yummy::pant:

Good eye! How'd I miss that? "Gerry, what a bad, bad little boy you are! Now, come here, drop 'em and let Mama spank you!" :spank::kilt::cunning::funnyup:

I wear glasses, so my four eyes caught it almost immediately. Even my eyes are perverted. I was like "DAYUM, Gerry!" He looks so.............. huggable :cunning::whome2::bow::gutter::heat::perverted::strip:

I wear glasses, so my four eyes caught it almost immediately. Even my eyes are perverted. I was like "DAYUM, Gerry!" He looks so.............. huggable :cunning::whome2::bow::gutter::heat::perverted::strip:

I wear glasses to read and I still missed it! What's my freakin' problem!?

You know, I wonder if Gerry does it on purpose or he's just naturally sexy? I wonder if he knows, too, that he could wear a turtle neck and sweat pants and I'd still want to jump his bones!

You know I think Gerry just hasn't met his "sexual match" yet but he's sure advertising for it. Maybe he's all show and no go. But he better look out because the old saying, "be careful what you wish for" might play out and one of these days, he won't know what hit him and he'll have to put his money where is Versace's are! :rotflmao:

Delene

I think it's a bit of both. He is naturally sexy AND he does it on purpose. The only thing I've seen him wear that I absolutely hated was a horrendous looking slouch hat at a basketball game. One thing I'd love to see him wear again is black leather pants. Oh the thoughts of him in black leather pants and straddling a Harley, would send me into possible heart failure.

I think it's a bit of both. He is naturally sexy AND he does it on purpose. The only thing I've seen him wear that I absolutely hated was a horrendous looking slouch hat at a basketball game. One thing I'd love to see him wear again is black leather pants. Oh the thoughts of him in black leather pants and straddling a Harley, would send me into possible heart failure.

I agree about the leather pants!!! Posted ImagePosted Image

And the only thing I have to say is THANK GOD THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!!!!!! WELCOME TO AMERICA GERRY!!!! Posted Image

Posted Image Linda

I noticed it in the jeans he was wearing on the L'Oreal shoot.

Must be same day, same jeans, after the shoot maybe.

He must have just thrown on something to get to the

shoot, knowing he would have to put on the suit for the

actual shoot, then threw these back on afterwards.

Casual Gerry on a Sunday afternoon, picked up some

lunch after the shoot, etc.

I'd love to be around on his day off sometime, just to

sit around and shoot the breeze, or whatever.

After all, how do you dress on your day off? Me,

as unconfining as possible. A man after my own heart.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

And the only thing I have to say is THANK GOD THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!!!!!! WELCOME TO AMERICA GERRY!!!! Posted Image

Thank goodness indeed!!!!!!! He's back and everywhere apparently -- YAY!!!!!!!!

:ohbaby:

WOW! :love: I have no words! :jawdrop::tens:

Open shirt that makes me do bad thoughts!! :Devil:

Whaaaaaat? I missed this? See what happens when I'm away from Gals for too long, lol!

Those are really nice shots of him, thanks for sharing them xoxo