Gerard Butler GALS

10/15 - '300' Star Gerard Butler visits MSU Spartans

becozy

Looking extra-good, Gerry!

I am certain the Gallery Mods are already on top of getting any and all photos loaded. I know that Barb has already converted the video and sent it on for addition to MultiMedia so it will be downloadable soon. I know how difficult it is to be patient for such things when so much yumminess abounds!!

Looking extra-good, Gerry!

I am certain the Gallery Mods are already on top of getting any and all photos loaded. I know that Barb has already converted the video and sent it on for addition to MultiMedia so it will be downloadable soon. I know how difficult it is to be patient for such things when so much yumminess abounds!!

No doubt, but at least we can get them online for now. :)

Twitter is going NUTS! :lol: He just waived the Spartan flag on the field!!! This is so cool! I hope we get more video! I can't believe Kris is there!!

I LOVE this one:

Posted Image

He was pretending to conduct the band. You know he had sooo much fun!!!

Posted Image

Greeting younger fans. Gerry loves the kids!!

These are from the MSU Green & White newsletter: http://www.lansingst...0170540/1023/GW

(there are more pics of Gerry, just keep hitting next through the game pics)

There are so many more pics around the net, but most are people's private pictures. There are, however, some great professional pictures as well. I found one of him waving the Spartan flag, but I don't know who owns it. I'll try to re-trace my steps from last night and find out cause it's adorable (I'm telling you guys all this so you can do searches and find them yourselves as well).

Hopefully Kris (Sparty) will come online today and tell her story about being at the game yesterday and share her pics as well. :kiss:

I'm back with videos!!

Both are Gerry conducting the band. Get ready to smile so wide your face will hurt. :wuv:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Did he look right at home to you??? I think he had more fun at this game than any clubbing he ever did! And yes Lisa, I still have a smile on my face and it hurts! But well worth it...

Thanks for the links....you made my day!

:kiss: Frannie

All of the videos and pics I have seen show that Gerry had a wonderful week-end. He sure deserved it!! I have been smiling since Friday. Thanks Lisa for all of the info. and pics!!

~HUGS~ Kathy