Gerard Butler GALS

11/3 - Butler Helps Fallen Girl

Scottish actor GERARD BUTLER proved he's the perfect gentleman during a night out in New York City last week (ends31oct10) by coming to the rescue of a girl who fell over in the street.

The 300 star enjoyed an evening with friends at trendy Manhattan restaurant Villa Pacri on Thursday (28Oct10).

After leaving the eaterie, the group found a woman lying in the street outside after having tripped on her high-heeled shoes, according to the New York Daily News.

Butler reportedly dashed over to help her to her feet, while his friends picked up the contents of her purse which had scattered in the fall before sending the grateful girl on her way.

Source

Can you imagine telling your friends that you got "picked up" by Gerard Butler on the streets of New York City? See, those high heels do serve a purpose!

Good for Gerry and his friends!

Delene

Always the gentleman. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Our hero strikes again. Wonder if the people he was with would

have helped had he not been there. I would like to think so, he

inspires people to be their best.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

He is the best! Maybe if I'm ever in NYC, I might have one of my clumsy spells and the sexy scot come to my rescue. I certainly wouldn't try to fall, it just happens naturally, like breaking a leg taking out the trash. I doubt he'd be able to carry me to the nearest hospital.

Just when you think you can't love Gerry anymore, he does something like this. What a chivalrous man :D. That makes me smile, thank you for the news heISmyGspot, love the name btw ;).

Awwww, Gerry is a great guy! Chivalry is not dead. Maybe the girl fell when she saw him coming out of the restaurant...some people might do anything to get his attention!

Posted Image

:funnyup:

I love the various wording on this story from the different reports. Example from the one I read first: "While Butler helped the woman to her feet, his pals gathered her belongings and sent her on her way before the blush could fade from her face."

True or not, Gerry surely is a gentleman and would never just walk by and leave a woman, or even a guy for that matter, who had fallen in the street.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Awwww, Gerry is a great guy! Chivalry is not dead. Maybe the girl fell when she saw him coming out of the restaurant...some people might do anything to get his attention!

Posted Image

I know I would "fall" for him, in a heart beat! Better yet, fall in to those lovely, strong arms! :pantingheart::faint::D

Wonder if the people he was with would

have helped had he not been there.

Now you know they would if they're friends of Gerry's!

Delene

This is why I love Gerry! He's such a great person no matter how successful he gets! I hope he never changes!

Brumie

Edited by Brumie

It is instinct that sent Gerry to help the girl so quickly. He once said that he was raised to help people and he is the kind of guy who stops if someone is having car problems. It just shows you his caring nature.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Gerry saves damsels in distress! I'm not surprised. He could never just walk away. He saved a boy from drowning early in his life. He is a good person, a real person!

It is instinct that sent Gerry to help the girl so quickly. He once said that he was raised to help people and he is the kind of guy who stops if someone is having car problems. It just shows you his caring nature.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Liking that siggie, Forbes Girl!!!

Divine Miss S :rose:

• 2 weeks later...

Right up there with the Dali Lama, me thinks, because the Universe has no limitations. You mean it's not out of dough until the next paycheck? Well blow me down... I wish it was me on the terrafirma. Truly glad the woman was not hurt.

" My religion is kindness" ~ Dali Lama

Edited by planetwalkers