Gerard Butler GALS

Birthday Voice Messages to Gerry

If you would like to record a short Birthday message for Gerry please call the GB Cast phoneline on - 1-801-895-3593 and leave a short message (30 secs or less). If the messages are longer than this they will not be included or will be cut short at 30 secs.

Posted Image

Messages will be accepted until Midnight on Sunday Nov 14th !

So did I Barb! But I forgot to leave my name!!! Darn! How's he gonna know it was me??? HAHAHA!

Thanks for this cool idea!

:wave: Frannie

I think 30 seconds is ample time to leave him my telephone number, have some quick one sided phone sex and still wish him a happy birthday! I'm kidding around, of course, but unless someone's screening the calls, Gerry might be receiving all kinds of birthday "wish" surprises! Some probably pretty interesting! :funnyup:

Delene

Advice, right down what you want to say before you make the call.

Delene

Thanks for the wonderful advice. Do you think that I can re-record the voice message?

May I correct my misspelling of "write" before the gods of grammar strike me with a lightening bolt? :tantrum:

Just wanted to say for all those who forgot to leave your name, I'm not leaving mine on purpose. Most men love that element of mystery! Drives 'em crazy! :cunning:

Too bad the recording did not have the option of playback and re-record. But I can see where that could have become problematic as well.

Delene

Okay thanks. You'll know which one is my old one because I used gblover2 instead of gblover1 at the end. I think I'm just gonna leave it with my real name.

I left mine, and I'm brave enough to repeat it to you:

Hey Gerry (I rolled the "r"), this is Burma from Winston-Salem wishing you a happy birthday filled with love and joy. If you're ever down this way and in need of a good snog, let me know.

They'll probably pull it!!

Edited by GJB - My Aphrodisiac

:party: Happy Birthday You-

With all those candles atop your cake is going to look like a "raging inferno."

Hint: protect and defend those eyes and eyebrows.

Enjoy your day play with pup-dogs, dress down and enjoy gobs of ice dream

and a Hugh piece of birthday cake. Do it your way always. :bday2::happybirthday::bday:

Fondly,

Janet

Stuart and Dayna,

This is the best idea since the wheel.

Love you guys for providing such a wonderful way to

wish Gerry happy birthday.

You guys never cease to amaze me, just like Gerry.

Thanks again,

Sandy