Gerard Butler GALS

Birthday Voice Messages to Gerry

I was just curious. When is Gerry going to listen to them and how?

Delene

I will be ripping the messages and putting them into one .mp3 which G can then open and listen to with any media player.

As for WHEN G will listen to them, as you know, there are no guarantees in life. I can't guarantee that G will listen to the voicemails, nor can I give you an estimation on WHEN he'll listen. I don't know his schedule and would certainly never presume to even recommend to him a time to listen. I will send them on and hope for the best. Posted Image

~ D

I just rerecorded my message and left my 1st name. And then my nerves got the best of me and I was like I'd love to talk to you sometime. I thought I just said it in my head but then I realized I said it aloud. Posted Image I hope Gerry listens to the message though. I also told him my favorite movie of his was Posted Image.

As for WHEN G will listen to them, as you know, there are no guarantees in life. I can't guarantee that G will listen to the voicemails, nor can I give you an estimation on WHEN he'll listen. I don't know his schedule and would certainly never presume to even recommend to him a time to listen. I will send them on and hope for the best. Posted Image

~ D

:confused: I just assumed you were going to give them to him personally this weekend and y'all would listen to them after ...? :kisswink:

I recorded mine yesterday....yea I practiced over the phone first with my sister and my best friend. Then when I finally found the courage do it. I noticed that I was hurrying through it and I studdered a bit but hopefully it is understandable...haha!! Oh well!

O My God, I was sooo nervious. :swoon: I think my voice was kinda shaky. I did not forget my name though and my love :cunning:

Thank you, guys, so much for the opportunity. It was a great idea. :awesome:

Edited by Sabina

I know I told him my name and where I'm from, he's my favorite actor, said "I love you" 2 or 3 times, also remembered to tell him happy birthday. Wish I could have remembered to tell him my favorite movie is "Law Abiding Citizen" and how much I love his super charming personality. Oh well.

I know I told him my name and where I'm from, he's my favorite actor, said "I love you" 2 or 3 times, also remembered to tell him happy birthday. Wish I could have remembered to tell him my favorite movie is "Law Abiding Citizen" and how much I love his super charming personality. Oh well.

You only had 30 seconds, honey. :lol:

You only had 30 seconds, honey. :lol:

She must have been talking reeaally fast. :D