Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

11/17 - Gerard Butler: Business in Beverly Hills

Gerard Butler: Business in Beverly Hills

"Gerard Butler shows off his chest hair in a low-cut shirt while attending a business meeting on Wednesday (November 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor completed his casual look with a beanie cap, jeans, and leather bag.

Earlier this week, Gerard landed at Los Angeles International Airport after spending some time in New York City.

Source JJ

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Gerry looks fantastic! So gorgeous in that SHIRT. Not a fan of the hat, though. I wonder why he's been covering up his hair. It's so beautiful. I wonder if he's just not messing with it. LOL

Thanks, Cheryl.

Lisa

Mmm Buttery Hallow and brown man bag :multicigs:

:gah: THE CHEST HAIR :gah:

Just beautiful.

I love his taste in hats.

I've always wanted to know where his bag was from. It's his favorite.

Pack the hats away, Gerry!! Your hair needs the air and sunshine and WE need to see the beautiful curly locks!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

He's kinda got a look of panic on his face. What could cause that? Let's see. Searching frantically in man bag for something? No phone visible in hand? And that cap! That has got to be the most unique one I've seen him wear!

Love the photos we're getting! Makes up for the long dry spell!

Thanks

Delene

It's a European Shoulder Bag! LOL. Not a fan of the hat myself, but that shirt and those jeans....yummm!

Thanks for the pics Cheryl.

Oh I sooo love the curly locks...makes me want to curl my fingers around it....Posted Image Gerry looks really great!

You know, with those fluffy locks he's sporting he may have had a bad hair day....sans the hat. Not a fan either. But everything else...Posted Image

There are pictures around w/o the hat & his hair looks great to me.

You know he has the best hair. Whatever length it is....seriously.....the best hair. :)

Ren

I hate that hat! Ugh! However, I devised the pairfect plan to get rid of it for good. Walk up to him, plant a huge kiss on that mouth, and grab the hat and toss in the trees as high up as possible. As far as the shirt, wowza! I am now officially a fan of chest hair. And the pics of him driving his SUV? YUMMY! That smile gets me every time. Gerry is my sexiest man alive, no matter what PEOPLE magazine says.

There are pictures around w/o the hat & his hair looks great to me.

You know he has the best hair. Whatever length it is....seriously.....the best hair. :)

Ren

My personal fave of this batch:

Posted Image (He plumps to hi-ressie when ye click him!)

The crows' feet around the eyes are KILLING ME... :sigh:

I have to say that's a gorgeous pic!

The little smile, the crows feet, the hair! :yummy:

Cheryl

Is it just me or does Mr Drop Dead Handsome look like the cat that swallowed a canary? What an intriguing smile.

The hair is just… wow

Swannie

Is it just me or does Mr Drop Dead Handsome look like the cat that swallowed a canary? What an intriguing smile.

The hair is just… wow

Swannie

I'm getting Elmer Fudd vibes with that hat...."Shhhh...Be vewy vewy qwiet. I'm hunting wabbits....hehehe." :funnyface::funnyup:

Stunning. Whatever did we do to deserve this steaming pile of gorgeousness. The lunch pics are just mm mm.

Moira

The crows' feet around the eyes are KILLING ME... :sigh:

Oh I'm so with you on that! I love Gerry's crinkly eyes. :swoon:

My fave of the batch is this one: http://www.gbgalsgal...g_05hq.jpg.html Simply because his smile knocks me out! :wuv:

I had to include this one ... stupid car door getting in the way, though. But DAYUM: http://www.gbgalsgal...g_02hq.jpg.html Beautiful crinkly eyes, amazing smile, soft wavy gorgeous hair and, well, the SHIRT.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

i watched part of the special last night about "People magazine's sexiest man alive" and couldn't believe they didn't choose Gerry!!! they showed them going thru the process and i never even heard his name mentioned! there's no accounting for taste!!! pisces1962

... and, well, the SHIRT.

If he NEVER changed that unbuttoned, man cleavage-huggin, buttery hollow-exposin', neckline-accentuatin', treasure trail-teasin', soft, cottony, hot mess of a shirt...

I'D BE OK WITH THAT! :p

The publicists are doing an EXCELLENT job with him while he's being "public," but for :fook: ssake it's good to see "comfy Gerry" out and aboot! For lack of a better phrase, it's like "old times" -- satisfying, satiating and ELECTRIC all at ONCE!!

Posted Image

Edited to add: GREAT TO SEE YE POSTING, CROCK! For reasons unfathomable to us, People disses The Man every year. Personally, I'm to the point of full-on revolt. I won't buy the magazine and sure as shite won't click the website (since they're able to set their advertising fees by the number hits the site gets!) Even when they post Gerry stuff, I refuse to give them the traffic. I will NOT reward that kind of behavior. LOL Anyhoo, you're not alone in your frustration!

I'm with you Spot...I love that picture of Gerry. And now that you mention it Christine, that hat does remind me of Elmer~ :lmao:

It's funny how much I love Gerry's crow feet but hate my own!!!

Oh leave the man and his hats alone.lol If you are blessed/cursed with wavey hair,if you don't want to mess with your hair or if it's humid,a hat is your bestest friend.My hair was all kinky curly yesterday during this rain,I didn't leave the house lol

Seriously, one of us GALS needs to get hired on at PEOPLE and DEMAND and argue til we're blue in the face that Gerry Butler is the sexiest man alive. I vote for Holly, she's got the best "vocabulary" to convince those idiots of ALL of gerry's attributes. After her routine in Vegas, she'd have them convinced of who really is the sexiest man alive. Just make them watch the roman bath scene in Attila or the kiss scene in "Tomb/Wombraider 2". If that doesn't convince them, they are hopeless. There needs to be a "Sexiest Tongue Belonging To A Celebrity" category. Gerry would so win that.

Sexiest Accent

Sexiest Eyes

Sexiest Smile

Naughtiest Smile

Best Hair

Best Hands

Best Personality

Edited by GerrysGalwayGirl

:music:

Hello!

I totally agree with you, he's the sexiest man alive no doubt about it!!!! OMG!!!! Don't stop Gerard, you make our day!!!!

Josée