Gerard Butler GALS

11/17 - Gerard Butler: Business in Beverly Hills

How many others could make our parts react the way they do to a guys crows feet????? Spot .......AGREED AND AGREED!!! Scr#% Peoples everything !!!!! They get nutttin from me either!

Yeah...think I mentioned the hats have got to go! set those gorgeous locks free Gerbear!!

Posted Image Frannie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that Gerry feels confident and comfortable enough with himself and his image that he can throw on a silly hat and go out in public. It shows he's not vain and I hate vanity.

As far as being the sexiest man alive, that's not important that everyone thinks he is. If it makes him more in demand, so be it. Otherwise, if someone else doesn't think he is, that's just fine. They pick "most sexy" on a lot of different criteria other then looks and sex appeal. I think they base it on who's popular and most marketable at the moment too.

I'm confident that Gerry will get his day in the sun! It's just not time yet.

Delene

... and, well, the SHIRT.

If he NEVER changed that unbuttoned, man cleavage-huggin, buttery hollow-exposin', neckline-accentuatin', treasure trail-teasin', soft, cottony, hot mess of a shirt...

I'D BE OK WITH THAT! :p

The publicists are doing an EXCELLENT job with him while he's being "public," but for :fook: ssake it's good to see "comfy Gerry" out and aboot! For lack of a better phrase, it's like "old times" -- satisfying, satiating and ELECTRIC all at ONCE!!

Posted Image

:omg2::lmao: That RABBIT pretty much sums up how I feel about those pic's in fact * looks for batteries* that IS me!!

Now if there was only some good :piesmiley5:

Edited by gerrynutsnap

The crows' feet around the eyes are KILLING ME... :sigh:

Oh I'm so with you on that! I love Gerry's crinkly eyes. :swoon:

My fave of the batch is this one: http://www.gbgalsgal...g_05hq.jpg.html Simply because his smile knocks me out! :wuv:

I had to include this one ... stupid car door getting in the way, though. But DAYUM: http://www.gbgalsgal...g_02hq.jpg.html Beautiful crinkly eyes, amazing smile, soft wavy gorgeous hair and, well, the SHIRT.

Lisa

Oh I so agree!!!! He is amazing!!!! Posted Image

Linda

I know. :sad: We need a shirt that buttons ALL the way down in order to get good pie. (For you newbies and/or those that may not frequent the gutter, "PIE" is that wee slice-o-manfur PIE that peeks through this shirts when he's had a good day of missing buttons! :woo:

Suffice it to say, WE LIKE PIE!:piesmiley1:

post-985-129012407301_thumb.jpg

I know. :sad: We need a shirt that buttons ALL the way down in order to get good pie. (For you newbies and/or those that may not frequent the gutter, "PIE" is that wee slice-o-manfur PIE that peeks through this shirts when he's had a good day of missing buttons! :woo:

Suffice it to say, WE LIKE PIE!:piesmiley1:

I just said in another thread we are missing some good pie action lately!!! A nice sexy Booth buckle and pie...... *Le Sigh*

Did someone say Pie?

Posted Image

I posted this in another thread too. I guess all the Thanksgiving talk reminds us to be thankful for the uhmm...special treats in life.

Hey I have a costco mutli pack of batteries available at all time!

Cheryl

Mmm Buttery Hallow and brown man bag :multicigs:

:gah: THE CHEST HAIR :gah:

Just beautiful.

I love his taste in hats.

I've always wanted to know where his bag was from. It's his favorite.

I'm just wondering, ladies, isn't that "the bag" that GALS had made for and gave to Gerry in Vegas 06???It does seem to be his favorite and it's look rather worn and well used....regardless of his hair, what he is wearing...the man is just the definition of :pantingheart:

I'm just wondering, ladies, isn't that "the bag" that GALS had made for and gave to Gerry in Vegas 06???

Unfortunately, no. :unsure: We've only seen pictures of him using the "06 Convention gift manbag" (black leather bag, bottom right) a couple of times. (Here's one instance I can think of off the top of my pointed noggin... Barb knows of others (she was INTIMATELY familiar with the bag as she was the mod in charge of that project at that time LOL), but these are the only pictures I can get my hands on quickly.

Wow! Thanks, Holly. For some reason all this time I thought the bag was brown. I guess, I had never really seen a pic of it before. Oh well, he probably saves it for special occasions. :kisswink:

My fave of the batch is this one: http://www.gbgalsgal...g_05hq.jpg.html Simply because his smile knocks me out! :wuv:

I had to include this one ... stupid car door getting in the way, though. But DAYUM: http://www.gbgalsgal...g_02hq.jpg.html Beautiful crinkly eyes, amazing smile, soft wavy gorgeous hair and, well, the SHIRT.

Lisa

Linda

I want to know who was in the car with him making him smile like that.

Sandy

How many others could make our parts react the way they do to a guys crows feet????? Spot .......AGREED AND AGREED!!! Scr#% Peoples everything !!!!! They get nutttin from me either!

Yeah...think I mentioned the hats have got to go! set those gorgeous locks free Gerbear!!

Posted Image Frannie

Crows feet on a man means experience in life. He's a man not a boy, wet behind the ears. I LOVE Gerry's crows feet!! No magazine is going to tell me who is sexy. How stupid is that. "People" didn't even list Gerry under birthdays this month but they had Prince Charles. What's with that?? I checked it out at the library to see if Gerry was listed. I wasn't surprised that they left him out. "People" sucks!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Crows feet on a man means experience in life. He's a man not a boy, wet behind the ears. I LOVE Gerry's crows feet!! No magazine is going to tell me who is sexy. How stupid is that. "People" didn't even list Gerry under birthdays this month but they had Prince Charles. What's with that?? I checked it out at the library to see if Gerry was listed. I wasn't surprised that they left him out. "People" sucks!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

They didn't??? That's just unacceptable!! They have never really acknowledged him in any professional sense, at least in the magazine. People.com does. Are they run by different companies or something? It's just ridiculous.

Lisa

Linda

I want to know who was in the car with him making him smile like that.

Sandy

Check this out, cool?

This is when he left the meeting, really good.

Sandy

Personally, I don't enjoy watching the videos. I'll look at the pictures, but I don't like seeing how they're obtained. It's like, I eat hamburger but I don't need to see a slaughterhouse. I like to pretend they're far away from him using a really long lens. SIGH.

Lisa

All these new pics of Gerry are totally delish and he looks sexy as ever. Honestly though, I still feel guilty looking at them and knowing they were obtained from some paparazzi who was once again harassing him. I will look at the picture, because not gazing upon him is utter madness, but thats where I draw the line, I never watch those horrid TMZ videos.

I was really proud of Gerry for keeping his cool and even smiling. Ignore the "mouthy" ones. They just want to get a reaction.

Delene

Totally agree. He's really doing a great job of just ignoring them, giving them a smile and moving on. The more boring he'll become to them, hopefully they'll start to leave him alone. Wishful thinking? LOL

I was really proud of Gerry for keeping his cool and even smiling. Ignore the "mouthy" ones. They just want to get a reaction.

Delene

Totally agree. He's really doing a great job of just ignoring them, giving them a smile and moving on. The more boring he'll become to them, hopefully they'll start to leave him alone. Wishful thinking? LOL

I realize that some of Gerry's expressions are directed at the photog but I feel bad when he looks disgruntled. I feel somewhat responsible for his agitation. Just me I guess. But when he's smiling and acting happy to do it, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and that he's directing his smiling face at the people who love him.

Gerry looked smashing and I loved the photos. I also heard he was seen out walking Lolita and I also heard he was seen "on set" finishing up filming MGP, which would explain the hair. So ladies, enjoy it while he's got it!

Delene

Personally, I don't enjoy watching the videos. I'll look at the pictures, but I don't like seeing how they're obtained. It's like, I eat hamburger but I don't need to see a slaughterhouse. I like to pretend they're far away from him using a really long lens. SIGH.

Lisa

Quite possibly the most perfect analogy I've ever read. :claps:

Poor G, he WAS in a good mood until the razzi guy showed his arse with the comments.

I, too, am impressed with his self-control. I can't fathom living in that kind of fishbowl. (Nice car, though! One can almost smell the leather!) I wish he would have given them another "bird" for my collection. I just love when he flips out the "sit-n-spin"! LOL

Lisa

Quite possibly the most perfect analogy I've ever read. :claps:

Poor G, he WAS in a good mood until the razzi guy showed his arse with the comments.

I, too, am impressed with his self-control. I can't fathom living in that kind of fishbowl. (Nice car, though! One can almost smell the leather!) I wish he would have given them another "bird" for my collection. I just love when he flips out the "sit-n-spin"! LOL

That's what I was thinking when the guy said, "give us a thumbs up". I thought about Gerry giving him a different digit.

Delene

... I also heard he was seen "on set" finishing up filming MGP, which would explain the hair. So ladies, enjoy it while he's got it!

Interesting! According to one of the producer-types on twitter, MGP was considered "in the can" as of 11/14 and is in editing. Hmm...

...That's what I was thinking when the guy said, "give us a thumbs up". I thought about Gerry giving him a different digit.

:lmao:

That's what I was thinking!! Actually, my exact thought was, "Why should he give you a thumbs-up, a$$hole? He should be giving you a different finger altogether..." Then my disappointment of a "moment missed" started to set in. :)

... I also heard he was seen "on set" finishing up filming MGP, which would explain the hair. So ladies, enjoy it while he's got it!

Interesting! According to one of the producer-types on twitter, MGP was considered "in the can" as of 11/14 and is in editing. Hmm...

...That's what I was thinking when the guy said, "give us a thumbs up". I thought about Gerry giving him a different digit.

:lmao:

That's what I was thinking!! Actually, my exact thought was, "Why should he give you a thumbs-up, a$$hole? He should be giving you a different finger altogether..." Then my disappointment of a "moment missed" started to set in. :)

You could be right on the "in the can" date. I was reading "twitters" as you were and someone mentioned they had seen him "on set" in LA filming for MGP. This made sense to me since early on LA was givin as one of the locations for a tiny bit of filming. Then given he kept the long hair, it made sense. Maybe there's a part in the movie where Sam appears on a talk show or interview in LA. I don't ever recall him being on any but who knows.

Delene

Delene, when did you see tweets saying Gerry was on an MGP set in LA? I haven't seen anything about that. I did see tweets, which included pics, from on set in South Africa. Those posts were from a couple of days ago.

Ren

Delene, when did you see tweets saying Gerry was on an MGP set in LA? I haven't seen anything about that. I did see tweets, which included pics, from on set in South Africa. Those posts were from a couple of days ago.

Ren

That might have been the same although I saw only one "tweet" and no pic.

Delene